Charger Forums banner

2011+ Dodge Charger WeatherTech/Husky/etc Floor Liners

12K views 55 replies 19 participants last post by  Tinman93 
#1 ·
Did a search, didn't see this covered yet...

Anybody with a 2011 been able to get the WeatherTech or Husky liners for their Charger yet?

I don't see it on the WeatherTech site as an option yet, so hopefully they are just working on them still...

They are an option on the Husky site, but its just a default picture.

Looking for pictures if anybody has them.

I have the Husky liners in my Caliber as they covered more than the WeatherTech liners did, and love how they have saved my carpet. With the good possibility that I'll get a 2012 Charger I'm doing some (very) early research on this subject...

#2 ·
^^Bumpin' an old thread for pics! Still do not think Weathertech is making them even though I keep seeing listings of them even on Amazon. I think they are under the impression it is just another year gone by and nothing has changed with the model.

#3 ·
Husky liners are available for the 2011+. I've owned both Husky and Weathertech and the Huskys are just as good. Too bad Weathertech hasn't stepped up yet.

#6 ·
just got my set of Husky liners this week & they are awesome. Not sure if the weathertech ones are available anyway but the full set of 4 Husky liners were less than the front only weathertech's ($100 on Amazon). The took a minute to install, give full coverage and look great. 2 thumbs up!

#9 ·
I think I'm ready to make e jump before the bad weather sets in. I have had weathertech products in the past and have been satisfied. I'm not as familiar with the Husky, but from the looks of the picture they appear to cover more area in the front. Can anyone comment on this? I am also having trouble verifying for sure if they will work on the all-wheel-drive. I didn't see any on Amazon that would work for that and they a little pricey on the regular website. Any feedback is appreciated.

#10 ·
I believe the AWD are different. From the searches I've done, every place asks you to specify, so I would be careful to get what you specifically need.

With that being said, I assume that the mats for the 2012 models will fit the same in the 2013's, right?

Also, and I've brought this up on another thread as well, but has anyone used the OEM all-weather slush mats that say CHARGER on them? I'm thinking about getting these just because they say CHARGER, and they seem to be decent. Anyone??

#21 ·
This is the reason that I like them so much. They provide better coverage than the weathertech liners.
I think you guys are right..

Installed my weather techs today after a thorough vacuum..
If Huskies have spikes underneath them, thats a plus since the Weathertechs dont.. :(

This does not matter for the front mats since they have the clasp to latch onto..but the rear's are what I'd be worried about in case of slippage when exiting the vehicle...

Attachments

#22 ·
I've always had Husky Liners in my Caliber, but I only got them because somebody had taken pictures showing how they compare to the WeatherTech Liners and Mopar mats and posted them on the forums.

When we bought our '11 Caravan Husky didn't have anything yet on their sites, so I ordered some WeatherTech liners and was hugely disappointed with them. They only covered half of the dead pedal and actually prevented us from using the Stow-N-Go seats. After the first winter I got fed up with them and ordered a full set of Husky Liners and have been very pleased with them too.

The Husky Liners in both my Caliber and our Grand Caravan have the "spikes" on the bottom of the mats which do assist in keeping them in place when there are no floor retention hooks, or in an area like the back of our van, where they could get moved around from foot traffic.

Also, I've found that WeatherTech is too full of themselves to understand customer feedback. Husky has always been great for me, and actually gave me a free rear cargo liner for our van when I ordered the other 3 pieces.

#24 ·
I just got the Huskys last night and put them in after work. In the little time I have had them, I am really pleased. They look and fit great and were easy to put in. The coverage also seems really good, particulalrly for the driver. Now I just want to see how they hold up and clean up over the long term. They were about $60 cheaper than the Weather Tech, so I hope it works out.

#30 ·
I have a set (front and rear) of the husky liners waiting to be installed in my 13' Charger (if the transport truck ever drops it off). I am currently using husky liners in my 2011 STI and I've used weather tech in the past but after using the husky liner ill never purchase weather tech mats again. Husky has better price, warranty, and material IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.