Charger Forums banner

Wanted: Mopar Hidden Receiver Hitch and Vertical Hitch Adapter

10K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  batmanppc 
#1 ·
I would like to purchase the Mopar receiver hitch (PN: 82209575AB) and the hitch adapter (PN: 82208643AB) for my 2010 Charger R/T with AWD. I am only interested in buying the Mopar hitch as it is designed to be out of sight when not in use.

I do not need the wiring harness at this time as I am only planning on using the receiver to carry a bike rack.

Please contact me if you have these parts available for purchase.

Thank you!

#6 ·
I did not know Valley Trailer made the Mopar hitch. Having an additional lead is good to know. Every bit helps. Thanks.

I've learned several things about this hidden hitch since I've been looking for one. My local dealership whom I originally tried to order one through told me the part could be backordered into as late as March of next year. The response I got back from moparsupercenter.com was that the part is on national backorder and has been for some time... they are waiting on Chrysler to find a new manufacturer for the hitches, but they did offer hope that they would eventually do so. Moparonlineparts.com basically reiterated the same thing I was told by moparsupercenter.

I have checked eBay, Craigslist, and Amazon with no luck. I figured my best luck to be had would be here on ChargerForums, but I imagine the ones that have one see the value in it so there'd be no need for taking it off... especially since it's hidden.

#8 ·
#13 · (Edited)
anyone still looking for one of these? I finally found one many months ago and have never put it on ..don't think I will ever get around to it either, as I have a new baby in the house. I also have the vertical adapter.. This will be a local pickup item in Morgan Hill ,CA ,as there is no box and will not ship inexpesively .. ( findng a box , etc) Of course if you really want it and need it shipped we can figure out something.. I paid $300 for the hitch. about another $50 for the adapter... will throw in the 4 pin wiring harness also.. will sell for $200.. this is a firm and fair price.. email direct is the best way to contact me... it is the Valley 81811 model hitch

email is bitec_h@sbcglobal.net

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.