Charger Forums banner

Alabama call out

27K views 84 replies 54 participants last post by  Tim Mathis 
#1 ·
Just wanted to see who all was in Alabama with me.

#2 ·
Hey,

I'm here at Ft. Rucker with ya....which one are you? Midnight blue or silver? Oh wait there is a black one.

I am the GMG. But I am leaving for Honduras in a week, so you will only see it sitting in my driveway, unless the wife takes her out.

Scott

#3 ·
Birmingham, AL here

#9 ·
ChaserCharger and SlickRick are from your area...both w/ black SRT's...later - jimmy

#12 ·
im from muscle shoals, al i dont have my charger anymore but there is a mango, banana, sublime, and a plum crazy here and a couple srt8s

#13 ·
thanks will have to look out for them.....better get another Charger...you will be lost without

#22 ·
What's up Rizing TIDE.... I don't think they look at this thread anymore(been over a year).... I'm going to college at BAMA.

#31 ·
I'm Game

I'm up to it, just have to wait a few more weeks or so myself. I coach basketbll and have a daughter who plays Varsity and they are a week away from begining State High School playoffs.

March would be great, warmer weather!!!LOL

#26 ·
This thread has been brought back up out of the grave. There do not seem to be too many of us on here that are in Alabama.

#37 ·
You're Right.

Thanks for the link RAINMAN.

No, it doesn't seem like many of us are here. But!!! I am here now and I live in Tuscaloosa. I definitely want to organize a M&G or a cruise. Just a little worried about how many will show.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.