Charger Forums banner

Striping for 2013 Charger RT

7K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  R/T MUSCLE 
#1 ·
I have been looking around for some striping for my Charger, I have looked at the vendor lists, searched ebay and even checked out MOPAR's choices. I like one MOPAR has for the Challenger but it only comes in MATTE BLACK and my car is pitch black, seems pointless to put black decals on black car!

My question is; Does any one have any ideas if MOPAR has any plans to offer these decals in other colors and possibly expand the decal choices available for the Charger?

#4 ·
I agree I have a black R/T max I'm going to go wit matte black graphics I think it will look great

#7 ·
I have the rear stripe from ridergraphix here and I have been very pleased. You can get it in a variety of colors.

My buddy has a '12 SXT and we did "warpaint" in silver from another vendor and it looks really good.

#15 ·
I have a question? If I were to go with a matte black stripe on my Black 2010 R/T when I do a wax job on the charger do I have to be careful not to have the wax touch the stripe because it would turn the stripe to an off white stain on the edges?

Big John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.