Charger Forums banner

What did you do to your charger today?

1M views 7K replies 716 participants last post by  Random69 
#1 ·
saw this on the LX so i thought I'd start one here,

cleaned it from the inside and outside and about to buy a catch can :D

what did you do?

#379 ·
Ordered the new Navigation update DVD from Navteq - $149. Should be here in about a week! Mine is from 2007!

Sent from my DROID2 using AutoGuide.com App

#381 ·
Ordered 2x H10 Xenon White LED Fog Lights Bulbs (120-SMD LED) from eBay. I ordered them purely for show purposes. :D

#384 ·
I ordered lights for my fogs but they came yellow when I wanted 4300k.

opened a paypal claim and he asked for pictures to prove my point then once he got the picture he was like destroy them and take pictures of the evidence then I'll refund you. I'd never run these yellow stupid Honda lights

#382 ·
Took her in to get the hvac backlights fixed... wishin' it was for something more exciting or something cool.

#385 ·
Finally got window tint! And installed a honeycomb grill insert and to top off the night got my predator in the mail today and installed the 93 CAI tune drove it around a little couldn't get on it to much cause the rain but I can feel the difference I'm pleased! Hopefully some pics tomorrow!

#389 ·
Washed and detailed her. I love doing that!

Sent from my DROID2 using AutoGuide.com App

#390 ·
Did the headlight and tail light Mod, detailed her, PD'ed the interior shifter chrome, Rims, grill, chin spoiler, and washer fluid cap. Had the Reso's removed and added a chrome tip. And realized that my rim lugs take a special diameter wrench to remove them, that doesn't come with the car? Lol

#400 ·
Re-aligned hood after paint- installed new washer nozzles, underhood ducting, srt insulator, new foglights. Changed/ recharged air filter, Re-installed BT Skull and crossbones badge, front pan and belly pan.:beerchug:

#403 ·
Removed scratches accumulated over the last year, polished alluminum under the hood.
Getting ready to start cleaning wheels and wheelwells in prep for Springfest 7!:banana:

#405 ·
I installed my 3rd brake light flasher from 3rdbrakeflasher.com below. Has 36 modes and 3 different delay times. Installed a momentary switch on the inside trunk handle to change the mode whenever I want, not that I would ever need to change it. Simple 3 wire hook up, but now flashes the 3rd brake light 5 times and then it goes steady. Great safety eye catcher for those approaching you while stopped that might be not focused.

http://www.3rdbrakeflasher.com/inde...id=181&zenid=a7011641c634114704eb844e5e22c4d7

#406 ·
Installed new Navigation DVD version AK (2012) from version AE (2007). Tons of updated areas, roads, POI's, etc!

#408 ·
Hand washed the car today...and its supposed to rain tonight...

#409 ·
Washed the car, took out my homemade catch can and installed a real one (BT) I bought used. I can't wait to see how it works compared to "mine".

#410 ·
I wet sanded some scratches on the trunk and installed a Pentastar emblem just under the HEMI emblem on the driver's side.

Yesterday I took her for a bath, went over the underhood area with some degreaser, and changed the cabin air filter.