Charger Forums banner

Lexus?

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Ddaddy 
#1 · (Edited)
Dont know what model but just wondering could the 392 take the any of the lexus? Last night one of them spotted me going in and out of traffic. Well, when he pulled up to next to me i wasn't even thinking anything about him trying to race me. Well I hit the gas and he takes off then by the time I hit the gas (I didn't even floor it) it was to late. He was already pulling on me.

Just wondering can the 392 take on all lexus other then the top of the line one LFA. I'm not out to race anyone just wondering. Do I have to floor the gas to beat em? I dont ever want to floor it. To this day i have yet to do so and dont plain on it ether.

#2 ·
No, you would have won, next time, be ready, making us look bad...JK :biggrinjester:

#6 ·
chargers are fat pigs and most of those imports can get you on the jump. on the highway that speaks volumes because thats how most highway races are decided since you probably dont want to go ballz out on the highway to catch him, which you could in the long run.

#7 ·
I ran a Lexus IFA four tip job, wasn't close I spanked him. No most imports can not pull a 6.4 from a jump. I have had numerous imports try and fail from a 10 roll, which basically is a jump from a stop light. I have also ran a few from a dig at the track and still spanked them all the way around. What makes them think they are close is we spin and they don't, but even spinning I pulled them.

#8 ·
Depends on who's actually driving the IS-F. Mine does 11.9s with only a 1.8 60' at 117mph with only a FULL exhaust job. A stock IS-F and a 392 is all about who gets traction and the jump from a dig. From a roll, a stock IS-F will beat a stock 392 and the longer the race gets, the faster it starts to get away. From a dig, with street tires on the street, the IS-F is much easier to launch than the 392 so I would have to say, 80% of the time, IS-F will win.

#9 ·
I would expect an IS-F to beat a STR8. They are definitely quicker 0-60. And if there are corners, forget about it...the IS-F is just more car. I think the IS-F is an overall failure of an M3 fighter, but it still puts up decent performance. The tailpipes look horrible though. Basically all the high end Lexus cars are a failure to me. The LFA is way overpriced and doesn't perform nearly well enough. I would buy a McLaren 4C or 458 before buying a LFA and save the extra $100,000 cash and destroy the LFA. Hell, there are cars that cost 1/3rd of the LFA that can beat it.

#10 ·
#11 ·
What the h3ll is that??

It just looks like some cars trying to drive up a side road to get into an event. I can't even tell if they were trying to race (seems not).

No official start, no timer...nothing.

That proves exactly...nothing.

Seriously?

#13 ·
F@ck a Lexus. Unsubscribed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.