Charger Forums banner

Vipers

11K views 34 replies 16 participants last post by  BamaBoy334 
#1 ·
I have always wanted 22" viper rims and what better time to buy them then black friday? Im just torn between competition grey and the satin (flat) black. I have a black charger with a flat black grill. I was wondering if I could get opinions and possibly pictures of your 22" viper rims, preferably on a black charger but any colour will do.

:bigthumb:

#3 ·
If you get viper rims, remember to order them all as FRONT or BACK. With vipers, the rear rims are wider than the front rims. Just make sure they know it's NOT actually for a viper so you don't need the wider rears. They're also different with year, as far as design.
I was talking about factory reproduction rims in the viper style. Not rims from a viper. They sell them in 22x9 and 22x10

#6 ·
Talked to discount tire about the vipers today and FR does not have flat black in 22 I cant decide between gloss black now or grey.
The first one is competition grey and the second is Gloss black

Suggestions Please!

Attachments

#9 ·
I just bought grey 22" vipers on Saturday and waiting on them to be delivered to the rim shop. As soon as I put them on I'll put up some pics if you haven't decided. I had the same issue with black, grey, or machined and then just started seeing to many cars (not only black ones) with black rims, so I switched it up.

#23 ·
Viper 22's

R.bouz i been trying to get a hold of your forever but forum didn't let me post stuff cuzz im new on here.
but i want to run viper 22's staggered, 9 in front 10 in rear. Planning on Streetedge coilovers. I wanted to know if i lower will i need anything else done?
camber? rolling fenders? will i be rubbing alot ? i want to sit close to flush
:banana: Thanks before hand!

if anyone else is running this setup please chime in

#14 ·
I've got a Torred Daytona and I'm debating between going comp. gray and either matte black or gloss black... Any input from you guys?

#21 ·
On a Torred charger I would go with a gloss black, the paint on that car pops. A matte black wheel would just dull it down.

#16 ·
I went with grey as well back on black friday

ZeeVee310 the car looks great can't wait to get mine !

#24 ·
A bit of a thread revive but ill help out considering I was in the same boat as you, the following pictures are of my 3.5 lowered on 22" vipers with streetedge coilovers they are not staggered 9" all around. Let me know if you have any more questions. I didn't lower enough to have to roll my fenders.

Attachments

#25 ·
It's funny you went with grey on a black car, here's mine, although Challenger replicas, black rims on a grey car :) for some contrast!! I love the grey vipers you went with! looks great!

#29 ·
Thanks man, I like you rims too for me it was a toss up between the 22" vipers or the 20" challenger reps. The contrast looks good on your charger

#27 ·
Thanks a lot man!
Yea i have a v6 as well.
Your really running streetedge coilovers? how much did you get them for?
Will i need anything else?
I want machine face or comp grey 22's, sittin on the SE coilovers. i have torred
How easy is it to lift back up a bit for the winter?
i have a winter set of wheels, this is going to be my first winter with it

#30 ·
I've always liked the Vipers, but really like the challenger rims!

#32 ·
Hey sorry for the late reply, no I did not have any problems with the coilovers and I just adjusted my front two for the winter with ease. Im very happy with the product. Just so you know I recieved an email from them this morning about a black Friday sale which will give 10% off your purchase and free shipping so I would look into that so you could save a few bucks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.