Charger Forums banner

Howdy from Tucson, AZ

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  jackyy 
#1 ·
Excited Newbie ~

I am the proud new owner of a 2006 Charger R/T. 63,000 miles, Burgundy (Favorite Color!) w/ Black Racing stripes.....smokin!!

Bought 2 weeks ago ~

Any suggestions for modifications (on a budget of course), maintenance, anything?

Only current worry is a rubbing noise while driving straight when I hit about 20 MPH.......any suggestions on what this may be?

Thanks! :D

#3 ·
You'll learn a lot from this forum.:rocker:

Welcome Big John From NYC:beerchug:

#4 ·
Welcome aboard from Annapolis, MD

The first three performance mods would probably be: tuner, exhaust, cold air intake.

#6 ·
Thanks for the mod suggestions! I am soooo new at this, what are your suggestions for the type/ brand of new exhaust and where to get the correct tune-up (Dodge dealer I assume) I read that adding a K&N Cold Air intake is good - ????

I can see from the many posts that one can upgrade of modify just about everything on their pride an joy....

Thanks again for your suggestions ~

#8 ·
Welcome! IMO, this is the best resource for info. on the net!! You can find out just about anything you wanna know about your car here!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.