Charger Forums banner

SRT8 Sluggish ??

7K views 43 replies 16 participants last post by  Vito 
#1 ·
I dont know what it is, if im just so use to the power now and need more, or it is lagging with something. but the car just feels a tad sluggish compared to the sharp responses i have felt from it in the past.

80,000 miles, just changed the oil instead of 0w-40 synthetic i ran Mobil 5w-40 Synthetic, bought the car with 48k, don't know if the Spark plugs have been done, would this be causing the problem if they are way over due?.

Def need a tranny flush and Rear diff.

but the question is could all these things be making the car feel a tad bit more sluggish, idk.. just thought i needed some opinions

Thanks guys

any comment or recommendations are highly appreciated

#44 ·
Okay so thought id update you guys, i changed out the plugs to brand new Champion Double platinum's, cleaned my Mopar filter & intake. Took my throttle body off and cleaned that, i also cleaned the inside of my intake manifold. and did an oil change...

feels much more responsive and i def notice a difference, so im going to keep going down the list. im going to def order some BND fluids for my Tranny/Diff/and Aces....after that a predator is in my future, till then, keep posted !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.