Charger Forums banner

RIDE of the MONTH - May 2012

8K views 26 replies 12 participants last post by  cbrodine 
#1 ·

CONGRATULATIONS!

lowriderman3

See less See more
#2 ·
That car is...HOT! The deep dish wheels and open grille really work well together.

#3 ·
Congrats!!

Sic ride....love the grill!:beerchug:

#7 ·
It's ride of the month now, and he's not even done modding. It's only gonna get better. :clap:

#12 ·
Do you have any info on the back spacing and offset etc. I'm of course only doing 18's. I like the look you have with deep dish ish in rear and shallow front. I appreciate your time. I've been looking at wheels now for months and theses just yelled at me WOW! Plus my Challenger is black and silver. Your Charger is def sweet!

http://richmonddjs.com/bwchallenger.jpg

#13 ·
Not sure what sizes they make them in..My back spacing is +18 & +15. I do believe they come in different back spacing. Check out the American Racing site for the options. And yes I had these on my Magnum back in the day, and when I came back to the Charger, it was a done deal to go back with these!

Thanks bro!

Mark

#19 ·
Yeah I see them on eBay in 18 and 17. Thanks for the info

If yours weren't 22's I'd buy yours and you could get the others.

#20 ·
Now correct me if I'm wrong and my eyes aren't playing games with me, but the lip on the rear wheel is deeper that the front lip right?

#22 ·
American racing only makes these in 22's for our bolt pattern. Nothing smaller except for other bolt patterns.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.