Charger Forums banner

Selling the Sublime, so lots of aftermarket for sale here!

4K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  tankdlt 
#1 · (Edited)
Everything has been sold EXCEPT for the the wheels and tires. Sadly even the car was sold. Lets wheel and deal (no pun intended!) and get these things sold!

22" Factory Reproduction satin black Vipers. 22x9 all the way around. Tires areHankook Ventus V4 265/35/ZR22 102W. Only 3,000 miles on the set and no damage at all. These wheels and tires are babied. Also includes TPMS for the 2007 Charger. $1,400 shipped!!!

See less See more
#8 ·
Car Cover and Halo's have been sold!! Original post has been updated!! Exhaust and suspension has a deal pending. If anyone is interested still, feel free to message me if you haven't already, and if deal falls thru, I'll be in contact.

Thanks everyone!

#13 ·
i am interested in exhaust, and possibly the wheels and tires, need to figure out when i will be up that way, or shipping cost to NC - 28203

#18 ·
Good luck with that. I contacted the seller shortly after this thread was created about buying the exhaust and he told me he would get shipping pricing for me. A few days later I was told the sale was pending on a local pick up.

I didn't have a problem with him wanting to sell locally as it made business sense, but to not get back with me and then make a deal up under me after I was the first to inquire left me with a bad taste.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.