Charger Forums banner

All Super Track Pack R/T's check in here

24K views 53 replies 25 participants last post by  Eugette53 
#1 ·
I thought I'd start the thread for all the owners with the Super Track Pack option

Attachments

See less See more
#33 ·
Thanks vjo90rs8....how is the ride? Is it rough or just right?

#34 ·
White '13 R/T with STP here.

Only have this picture so far:

#36 ·
Thanks man, just needs a set of blacktop wheels.

#40 ·
Non-STP get 27mm/16mm

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
Wow that is a huge difference to just the STP nevermind the Mopars lol. 27 MM to 32MM and 16mm to 22mm. I have put sways on all of my cars and they make such a huge difference. That Mopar11 must have like no body roll

#43 ·
Well I took delivery of my 2013 Granite Crystal R/T R&T STP. 90 total miles on her so far. So I am being careful to keep it under 3500 RPM for the first 300-500 miles.

Can't wait to nail it a few times and see what this car can really do. Can't figure out how to turn traction totally off still. Seems I only have 2 modes.

#47 ·
Finally able to check into this thread as an official owner of a R/T with a STP. Definitely worth the extra dollars. The car is night and day from my regular '07 RT (non R&T). The gearing and suspension definitely make it better.....still gonna have to mod the brakes, though......let it begin. :beerchug:

#48 ·
Maybe someone here can help me out.. I asked on the newbie forums, but i'm not sure. I want to get the RT blacktop edition.. it comes with the 3.06 gears and sport mode, but does that mean that it has the better suspension and brakes as well? A dealer told me today I could get the STP on the blacktop edition, but only if it was AWD. Does anyone actually know if it has those extras or if it can be had?

#49 ·
If the blacktop has 3.06 gears it's either a road and track or awd. I've never seen an awd road and track with stp...I wasn't aware that was an option. The road and track and road and track with stp are slightly different. The main differences are: the stp comes with thicker sways, better steering, "better brake pads" - they suck actually, your 3 season eagle f1 tires which are awful, and finally your load leveling delete suspension (slightly stiffer than the road and track with the load leveling nivomats). For 400 some odd dollars it's a pretty great deal.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#51 ·
We dont get the recognition we should these are great sporty cars. People only talk about Daytonas or SRT8's! They should of named road and track with STP something like Rally Sport!
Besides whats the difference between Daytona and road and track with STP besides 3.91 gears??

#52 ·
There is no difference. The Daytona is limited edition with special badging. Most daytonas don't even come with stp...so the road and track with stp will handle better than the Daytona. They both have 3.06 gears. The m11 and manual challengers are the only cars with the 3.91/3.92 gearing.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.