Charger Forums banner

Finally Own my Dream Car

2K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  Galvatron-SX 
#1 ·
Just introducing myself. My name is Pat and I live in Saskatchewan Canada. I grew up idolizing the Dukes of Hazzard and the General Lee. My bike was even named General Lee. Growing up it was always my favourite car. I finally came to terms with the fact that I'll never own a 69 Dodge Charger. Then Dodge re-released the Charger and I fell in love again. I have 2 kids and didn't always have the best paying job so that dream stayed on hold for a while. I now have a good paying job and recently bought a 2010 Dodge Charger SXT. My dream is finally sitting in my driveway. Some people may think I'm a little lame but this really is my dream car and I find myself staring at it through the living room window. It's black and has a flowmaster exhaust. I just got it a couple of weeks ago so I haven't had the chance to do anything to it yet. Right now I"m tracking down that dreaded front end clunk that it has. lol Someday I plan on painting it orange with a big black 01 on the doors. My boys are already asking me when I plan on doing that. My last few vehicles have all been Jeeps and its great to be driving something that has a performance aspect to it.
Anyways I don`t want to write my whole life story but just wanted to say hey to everyone on this forum and I can`t wait to be a regular contributor!!

#3 ·
Nothing wrong with that. I love the Dukes of hazzard.

Congrats.

#5 ·
welcome from Vancouver Island

#8 ·
#12 ·
#13 ·
Welcome from Windsor, Ontario.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.