Charger Forums banner

2014 Charger Competitor

Tags
mustang sedan
4K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Ddaddy 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
#6 ·
It's not a bad look, after looking at it again I like it more and more, I don't see myself buying it, my next car is definitely going to be a charger or challenger r/t or srt

#7 ·
I actually think it's a cool concept. Not sure I'd buy one, but still think it would appeal to ALOT of people, just like the 4-door charger does. It would be the best of both worlds, sporty and practical.

#8 ·
I like it! Way better looking than the SHO! I am not a Ford enthusiast, but that would be worth considering. Too bad it's an April Fool though LOL.

Ford should bring the Falcon here from Australia to compete with the SS and Charger/SRT.

GTO_04

#10 ·
My senior year of High School (1993) I drove a '67 Galaxie 500 with a 390...it was so cool having the oldest car in my school.

I was excited a couple years ago when I heard Ford was floating around an "Galaxie" concept...then I found out it was a minivan.

Me ->:slap:<-Ford

#16 ·
Although this article was an April Fools joke, there was actually a program within Ford to produce a Mustang Sedan. It was eventually killed, but it did exist and had gotten fairly far in development. Ask member Part Deux, he has direct knowledge of the program in his experience within Ford Automotive Development.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.