Charger Forums banner

Selling my Charger so all my items must go

8K views 41 replies 15 participants last post by  RECONMARINE 
#1 · (Edited)
EDIT: Just added a new item and lowered some prices to include shipping.
Selling my 2010 Charger so all my items must go. All parts are for a V6. PM me if interested. I can send links to pictures if requested.

1. AFE Magnum FORCE Stage-2 PRO 54-10922 with air temp sensor installed $ 200.00 Shipped or best offer.
a.

b.

2. BT Red Anodized Catch Can in excellent condition with front engine mounting bracket and hoses 2 are braided Hoses and silver end caps included. $150.00 Shipped to US only. If you want more pictures let me know. Comes with all hardware shown

3 Third Break light Pulser from web electric $40.00 shipped. This is a plug and play item that pulsates the third light when you break so you alert the driver behind you with 4 light pulses. Very eye catching.

a.

4. Genuine MOPR locking gas cap. $15.00 shipped
a.

I can combine items to save on shipping. Sorry Shipping to Canada is too expensive so any item that says SHIPPED cannot be shipped to Canada.

See less See more
#4 ·
#7 ·
Yes PAYPAL preferred! :banana::banana

#12 ·
Yep, That is the exact same Charger I have. 2010 3.5L It will make your 2010 feel like a brand new car. Ask around. For the money spent it is the best bang for the buck you can spend on a Mod. It comes with the USB cable for the laptop. I really love what it does to my 3.5. It really makes a difference.

#11 ·
Great prices. GLWS!

#13 ·
When you say difference, what are you talking about? I put the k &n intake an flow master exhaust an I definitely felt a different with a throttle response. But I have heard without a tuner my car computer doesn't know the mods I put so its acting as its bone stock. Is that what your talking bout? I'm definitely interested in the tune.

#14 ·
With the update on this tuner it has “throttle booster” which the only way to describe it is that the car feels “Jumpy”. By that I mean that the gas pedal is more sensitive and you can adjust the sensitivity. When I need to take the car to the dealer for service I put the stock tune back on and it feels sluggish after using the tune for a while but after the dealer I put the tune back and it is like driving a new car. You will also notice that the car holds the gears longer before shifting when you floor it. It does not go to redline but you can see that gears shift at higher RPM’s. Don’t take my word for it, ask around. The Predator is the best bang for your buck IMO as far as mods go. Below is a video of how to load and back up a tune. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

#15 ·
BUMP. Added new items and pictures too.

#22 ·
Sure do. $45.00 + Shipping, let me know if you want them Shipping goes Priority Mail.

#23 ·
Dang, Ed!! I've been out of the forum for a while, and now I see that you're selling your car!!! Why???? Call me, I'm interested on the strut shocks for my R/T, if still available. I'll be waiting for a call ASAP, OK? We have to talk...

#27 ·
To everyone that asked for pictures I will be taking them today and sending them out by tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.

#29 ·
Bump
Still have items left. Make an offer :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.