Charger Forums banner

Time to hang my hat up :-(

3K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Fudge 
#1 ·
Well charger family this is my fair well . I sold my dodge daytona over the weekend , Such a wounderful car it has been the past 6 - 7yrs with no problems or anything at all. I'm sure going to miss it and the charger family . I have a lil baby on the way so I purchased a 2007 Chrysler Aspen fully loaded hemi to have more room beautiful suv. much love charger fam I will truly miss you guy's thanks for all the help threw out the years ! :-(

#2 ·
So... where's the pics of the Aspen? ;)

Congrats on the new addition and Best Wishes! :bigthumb:

#4 ·
thanks you guys

THANKS YOU GUYS APPRECIATE IT . HERE ArE THE Aspen pics.:bigthumb:

Attachments

#5 ·
THANKS YOU GUYS APPRECIATE IT . HERE ArE THE Aspen pics.:bigthumb:
Nice ride!!
But why Aspen instead of Durango if you don't mind me asking? I Never had a Chance to compare the 2, but from what I hear they are exactly the same:confused: accept Durango is cheaper!

#7 ·
Good luck and stop by every now and then, just to say Hi

Big John

#8 ·
Big congrats on the new baby coming and Another Congrats on the new Aspen. No need to leave,... at least stop back and keep us posted on things.

#9 ·
No reason to leave, you have been a part of this community and still can be. Afterall, you are still driving a Mopar. Hellz, we still like having Ron, Gabe and Trev around...and they sold out for a Mustang.

Keep us posted on the family and the mods to the new ride (you know you will, even if it's a window shade for the kid's car seat). :)

#12 ·
Yea me too, went from a Camaro to Charger in expectation of future kiddies. I'm sure OP had his reasons. Heck, I'm trying to get my wife to dump her Mazda3 for a Durango...that way we got room covered, but she's a bigger fan of the JGC.

#11 ·
Well, at least I also have the Dodge Ram 1500 now, too! :grin:

Pat- I think he needs more than 5 seats now. ;)

#13 ·
ahh...because my charger will fit 3 kiddies in car/booster seats or 2 kids and a smaller adult back there....

I forget the durango/aspen has 3 rows of seats...but they're a lot smaller inside than a Grand Caravan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.