Charger Forums banner

Baseline dyno on mopar 11

5K views 30 replies 9 participants last post by  tacamo01 
#1 ·
Cars in at Arrington for a supercharger install. Current mods included cai, Corsa extreme, kooks longtube with green cats. Baseline was within 10 hp of what I expected. Hoping to see 500 rwhp by the end of the week :). Text Line Plot Pattern Design

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

See less See more
#6 ·
Well here is the post work dyno. They still haven't finished the TCM work to change the shift points and expect to get at least ten more by shifting the shift points up 600 rpm or so. I'll keep everyone posted on that. I also added a 3500 stall converter. I will post pics and videos when she's back in my hands.

Text Line Plot Design Pattern

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

#7 ·
Well here is the post work dyno. They still haven't finished the TCM work to change the shift points and expect to get at least ten more by shifting the shift points up 600 rpm or so. I'll keep everyone posted on that. I also added a 3500 stall converter. I will post pics and videos when she's back in my hands.
About how much did that cost?

#20 ·
Harrell I think you and I are only ones with maggies on the 2011+ chargers...Just got mine on my 2013 and I love it. I always saw yours on shophemi.com and had to do mine. Any track times yet though? And what all mods did you have on when the dyno was done?

#21 ·
Bradrob05

Before I had put in corsa cat back extreme and kooks long tube headers. That's about it for performance that stayed post sc. What was your final dyno result post install? I had back surgery this year so I didn't get to the track this season. I'll be back on it in the spring. Looking into short block, cam, heads, and tranny over the winter. Would put it around 650 rear wheel. Haven't committed on that yet though.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#26 ·
Nice...thanks for that.. Ill go that route to bump my boost up without to much worry...any idea how much that's going to run? I cant see a price

#29 ·
You need to get on the waiting list. Do not have to pay but the list is growing for the first custom order. I would venture to guess that the pistons/rods will be between $1200-$1400 set. The drop in pistons that are in stock are around $750.

#27 ·
And guys around here are all into the methanol injection. Is that really a decent hp gain or just a safety feature?

#31 ·
LOL, my first car was a 66 Mustang 289 HO so I know what you mean. I have put almost as much money into upgrades for strength/longevity as I have for the performance mods. That is why my goal is to just be able to compete "in a 4 door sedan" with the cars that have around a 12.0 1/4 time and 0-60 of 4.1 seconds. It is going to cost me around $12K to go from 4.5 secs in the 0-60 down to around 4.1 secs with a SC.

But if I change my mind later, I will have a forged bottom to work with. Then will come the Axles, DS, Trans...........LOL never ending.

(For anyone else seeing my last post about good shops to have MOPAR work done and experience (BFNY should be added), it is just from what I have read about with respect to my interests and in no way is meant to be an all inclusive list of MOPAR experts.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.