Charger Forums banner

hello need help from kuwait

1K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  kar1zma 
#1 ·
hello guys

i just bought charger RT road and track 2012 from kuwait and kuwait is in the middle east and i want to know the diffrent from this charger from our country and usa

and i really want ur help with tips bcuz i will get the car tomorow so please guide me with it

p.s

i still got charger sxt 2008 and i <3 it

please help me i really have no idea what to do at start

thanks for ur time

#2 · (Edited)
hi there

im in saudi

first thing there is no difference other than options.
our dealers in middle east select certain options and order 2 or 3 different models only

in saudi we have three levels of RT

1- RT full house 18inch wheels cloth seats
2- RT max a little more options like 20 inch wheels and sunroof
3- RT road and track fully loaded with 20 inch chromes and paddle shifters and all

now what tips u looking for
at the present all u can do is get a corsa and a mopar cai.
and enjoy!!!!

which colour are u getting btw.
cheers

#5 ·
well to b honest there is no problem with it its got wranty but i want to really know the basic on this car bcuz i always used v6 not v8 and i used the old one 2008 so whats really change from it and i payed 43,188.77 USD cash which is alot from a charger in my country so i wanna know dose it worth it ? and how about my my uconnact 8.4 dose it change bcuz my car is from kuwait bcuz there is a laws about the car like the car speed limit how i can remove it and whats the top speed on this charger from usa ?

#6 ·
let's say there's a speed limit on the car, you can't take it off anyways, there's not a tuner available for the 11's and the 12's yet. as for the uconnect I don't see why yours would be different from someones else here in north america.

to me, that seems like a fair price for a brand new charger with a HEMI in it. congrats on your purchase.

#8 ·
i'm gonna tell you the difference between a regular RT and a road and track package for 06-10 gen charger.

the road and track comes with bigger wheels (20"s). sport suspension, SRT seats different grill and little bit addons here and there.

not sure about the 2nd gen charger but I'd assume it wouldn't be much different.

#9 ·
in saudi

RT MAX - 18inch wheels leather seats, 8.4inch screen , spoiler , sunroof price- 137000sr
RT R/T - RT MAX+ 20 inch chrome wheels, paddle shifters, Radar price 140000sr

cars are more expensive than usa.
there is no difference in u connect in middle east or usa its only software!!!

and top speed should be around 235 cause some guys here in saudi have reached 230-235km/hr

#11 ·
aah yes i forgot to mention in middle east u dont have the sirius option

so u cannot get any traffic or weather updates that is only available in america if im not wrong.

the rest of the Uconnect options are same here and USA.

wait for first service and then rip ur car im sure u will reach 230kmph

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.