Charger Forums banner

WTB SRT8 rolling chassis

5K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  ccl088 
#1 ·
Hi looking for a complete car, without tranny or engine.
I prefer a SRT8 for the brakes, interior, suspension

thanks

#2 ·
if you are still looking, I just took the engine out of a 2007 police edition and gutted the interior. Car has 80K on the body and dash....I have become less motivated to do a SRT8 motor upgrade. Sold the 5.7L for 3k.

If interested I would let it go for 8K.

#6 ·
Isn't that a "complete car without a motor" like you asked for?

Perhaps you should quote your price-range.

An SRT without a motor is still going to be a bit pricey since the motor is only a part of what makes it an SRT. The tranny is the same as the 5.7L.

BTW, That Bee could be a good deal if you can negotiate the right price.
hehe

I'm not the OP..I'm just making an observation :beerchug:
However if you can pick up a complete SRT for around 20k, that roller is def. way overpriced

#7 ·
hehe

I'm not the OP..I'm just making an observation :beerchug:
However if you can pick up a complete SRT for around 20k, that roller is def. way overpriced
It is overpriced for what it is, which is why I stated "BTW, That Bee could be a good deal if you can negotiate the right price."

Also, bear in mind that it is a Superbee and not a standard SRT. That makes the price premium a bit greater. Try pricing a 2008 Superbee vs. a standard 2008 SRT.

The OP should state precisely what is desired and at what price. Members like me are willing to try to help him find it if we know the requirements. :beerchug:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.