Charger Forums banner

Fresh Meat!

2K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  lowriderman3 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone!

I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself. My Name is Nick and I'm from Mid-Michigan. I been a gearhead my entire life. I was raised by a Master Mechanic, I was a jet Mechanic in the Marines. I've cut my teeth rebuilding my 73 Chevelle SS; so I've had a little experience turning a wrench or two.

I just bought a 2006 Charger Daytona R/T Go Mango 2780-4000. I LOVE this car! So I'm here just like the rest of you to share knowledge and to learn.

Have a great one! Cheers!:beerchug:

#6 ·
I swear parts of MI ARE Canada!

#3 ·
Welcome nick

#7 ·
I will get some pics up closer to Christmas when I'm home. I'm currently working in Cali and my baby is sitting in MI :(

#9 ·
welcome from Vancouver Island BC

#10 ·
#11 ·
Welcome to the forum Nick!!:rocker:

Big John from NYC:beerchug:

#12 ·
#14 ·
#15 ·
Ok everyone I have a question. What is the difference between a 2006 5.7 and the 2009 5.7? Please educate me. I want to start doing some mod (or at least planning some) and I'm trying to find out what parts are interchangeable. I'm looking at picking up a set if srt8 exhaust manifolds and I'm wondering to they match up with a 2006 block?

Thanks for all of your help in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.