Charger Forums banner

Wisconsin/NW Illinois Roll Call

9K views 37 replies 27 participants last post by  dkellz34 
#1 ·
Its been a while since we did this. If you live in Wisconsin or near the NW Illinois Border, check in here! Also, feel free to join the WI club in my signature. I think its time to plan a M&G for SW Wisconsin.

Janesville, WI here :cowsmile:

#2 ·
Fennimore, WI here.

#4 ·
Thanks for checking in guys :beerchug:. Patiently waiting for the rest of the gang lol

#6 ·
Not a LX but still in the family lol. I'll be at the Brodhead show tomorrow. You going to make it?

#8 ·
Excellent! :headbang2:

#11 ·
Northern Il. here, hour south of Janesville.

#12 ·
Awesome! There's a show coming up in Beloit in a few weeks

#14 ·
This is one of the biggest cruise nights and car shows in the stateline area. September 17th is the Crimes Stoppers Cruise Night, and the next day on the 18th is the car show. I always go to the cruise night, its more fun than I can even explain here lol. If you're from out of town its worth making a weekend trip out of it :) I'll post a thread about it like I do every year. Here's the link for now...the Cruise Night button is at the bottom of the left side column of buttons on the page. :cowsmile:

http://www.beloitautorama.com/

#17 ·
Sweet, you're not far from me at all :) Well, for now lol. I'm moving to Missouri in January for a new job.

#16 ·
Hey guys, Been reading a lot not posting. Have my car on order, would like to meet up this summer. I am in Wonder Lake, IL. Between Mchenry and Woodstock, IL. Car should be here December 21. I ordered a 2012 Black on Black Charger SRT8.

#19 ·
You know me, checking in from the Shaw-town!

Did you receive an LEO position in KC?

#23 ·
Yup, sure did. I know the reply is really late but I haven't had internet service since I moved down here lol. I should download the app I guess :driving:

#21 ·
All though due to my military service u am forced to live in sunny Phoenix, AZ at the moment (lol) I am originally from Kenosha, WI.. Which is where my car is registered to since I'm still a resident... Take that AZ safety and emissions laws LOL

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#27 ·
I am in Fond du Lac. My name is Joseph Jakubicz I run a Police SWAT, Advanced Wisconsin Concealed Carry, Military and Civilian CQB school . If I can help with donations for shows with free CCW classes or T-Shirts let me know. www.roninworldwide.com and go to our FB page to see photos of our 2012 Ferrari in Fond du Lac. We will have it out again the 19 of May if you want a photo of your charger with mine and the Ferrari.

#30 ·
Cool.. my younger bro lives in Racine.. he owns an 07' Magnum RT.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.