Charger Forums banner

Let's see them Two-Tone Chargers!!!

22K views 43 replies 22 participants last post by  jumpchrisjump.com 
#1 ·
Well, in line with some of the "Color" threads being started over at LXforums...I figured I'd start a two-tone thread since some of us don't qualify for a specific color.

Sorry Chase, but it had to be done! LOL :grin:

Here's mine....

Hemi_Charger, you shouldn't be too far behind...Right? :rockon:

See less See more
#14 ·
what about us that are still in paint
Didn't you see the last line in my first post?

Calicat.....I'll look at that two-toned beauty any day of the week!! Downright one of the sexiest Chargers on the planet. Show car quality!! Beautiful execution. Just don't move to Alabama and show me up!! :lol:
Chase
I'm puting in for orders to Maxwell Air Force Base tommorow. :grin: Is that anywhere close to you?

#8 ·
Well, this is why...

I decided to go with the dip because going straight accross the front fascia just didn't do it for me. So I decided to follow that body line that comes straight down the hood and into the fascia. I fiddled around with several different designs and finally decided that that way I chose tied in with the points on the side and on the hood. Plus I think the other deciding factor was that all the other two tones went straight accross and I wanted to be different and the first to do it. Hopefully that was a good enough response. lol :grin:

#5 ·
The dips look good, IMHO. But I think if I did it I would have them come down further and look like fangs!

#6 ·
#7 ·
Calicat.....I'll look at that two-toned beauty any day of the week!! Downright one of the sexiest Chargers on the planet. Show car quality!! Beautiful execution. Just don't move to Alabama and show me up!! :lol:
Chase

#9 ·
That's one heck of an Impressive car. Both thumbs waay up. That looks NICE! I especially like the dips. Do you have side view you can post up for us, loved to see more pics.

#25 ·
I think I've seen you too (erniecon) over on the Trail by 137th Ave.
I'm sorry to be and A$$hole but, Holy freakin Hijack....Can we get back to the topic here.
Nice one! First I compliment your car, but don't even get a thank you then just make one non related comment and I get snapped at. Thanks!:confused: :smoke: :)

#15 ·
Not sure dude....gimme a minute, let me google it......
Chase

#16 ·
Yup. Real close. Just a little over an hour south in Montgomery. Let me know if or when you're moving!! Kicka$$!

I thought there were a few more 2toned chargers out there......

I personally like the "dips" in the front. Looks really cool! Adds a bit of an "edge" to the scheme, makes it a bit meaner!
Chase

#20 ·
Follow the body lines like Foose did and you can't go wrong.
Sweet rides, finished and unfinished.

#23 ·
hemi yours is going to be bada$$ and cali ive said it on other posts two i hope to get mine 1/2 as nice as yours two tone is definately the way to go

#24 ·
Hey Hemi, what color is your accent line? It looks either silver or white on my screen. I really like the pinstripe between the two colors! Also what variation of red are you using? Ive considered a similar color scheme myself. Please post more pic's when your done!

#31 ·
Looks good!

My silver SRT is going in this Friday to be painted just like this, except I'm going to use red to seperate the colors. I can't wait. I'll post pics when I'm done.

#29 ·
I want to twotone my inferno red charger.. but as far as w/ what color.. havent decided yet... any recommendations? how much are you guys shelling out?

#30 ·
There is a dealership around here that does two-tone Chargers and puts the 22" full faced wheels on them. Not too crazy about the wheels they put on but they always have some nice paintjobs following similar lines as the one Avon Custom posted. They have done probably 3 that I have seen. I don't have any pictures of them but I see the guy around sometimes with the black and deep red they did. I will try to get some pics if they do any more or if I see the Charger owner again.

#36 ·
now just add HID's!

#43 · (Edited)
Does mine count?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.