Charger Forums banner

2011 Vent visor/rain guards

8K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  ShawnMike 
#1 ·
Hi there. I'm new to this site. Although I had my 2007 Dodge Charger for over 3 years, I decided to update to the 2011 model. On my old one I had vent visors on the windows and LOVED them. They were AWESOME.

Problem now is.... now that I have he 2011, I can NOT find any. EVERYWHERE I check, they say they don't have them for my car yet. They are much needed! Mopar don't even have them. I search every night but still can't find any. Does anyone know where I might be able to get them? Thanks in advance.

:driving:

#2 ·
I am looking for some too for my 2011 Charger.
I have a 2008 with the windows wind visors on the front and rear windows and they look awesome.

I went to the shop that put those one for me originally. They told me to go look on Ebay, buy them and bring it so they can put them on but I can't find any on ebay or anywhere on the web.

#4 ·
Yeah. I know it's new and all about the waiting game but you'd think these companies would get on the ball before or when these cars get released. I live in New England and it rains a lot here. Getting my car all wet and it's driving me crazy!

Ebay doesn't have it. That was the first place I checked. They are REALLY easy to do yourself.... just gotta find them! Does anyone kow if the ones for the 2010 models fit?
:confused:

#5 · (Edited)
I think I found it but I am just too scared to be the first one to try it :)
There are different options to choose from. I am considering buying the set of 4 at the bottom of the page for $114.95 - the dark tinted ones.
http://www.car-stuff.com/2011dodgechargerventvisor.htm

2011 Dodge Charger Vent Visor Weathertech
WEATHERTECH SIDE WINDOW DEFLECTORS, ACRYLIC, DARK TINTED, SET OF 4 -- Crafted in Germany from the finest 3 mm tinted acrylic material available; Optically transparent; Precision-machined to perfectly fit your vehicle; Features sleek, low profile, and aerodynamic design to help reduce wind noise and allow interior heat to escape; Provides fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look; Helps keep side windows dry in the rain; Installs inside the window channel; Easy installation with no exterior tape needed.

Fits: 4-Door, Sedan.
Material: Plastic
Quantitysold: Set Of 4

FITS (ENGINE/CHASSIS)
SKU

PRICE

QTY
2011 Dodge Charger W2482403 $114.95
2011: Daytona R/T; All Engines;
2011: Base; All Engines;
2011: SRT8; All Engines;
2011: SXT; All Engines;
2011: R/T; All Engines;
2011: SE; All Engines;

#6 ·
Those are the same ones I got (only the 06-10 version). They are awesome, but take your time putting them on. Follow the directions carefully and go slow. It will all turn out just fine!

:driving:

#11 ·
2011 2012 Dodge Charger Ventgard Snap-In, 4 piece set, Window Visors

Item# BMC-85177
Regular price: $115.74
Sale price: $79.99

http://www.bmcextremecustoms.net/2020dochvesn.html

Drive Safe!

Attachments

#12 ·
Also note that the same site now offers GT Styling headlight and tail light blackouts for 2011-2012 chargers. I just ordered mine yesterday and will be posting pics of it later once installed. Note that the headlight blackouts say they do not fit the srt8 but the srt8 and rt share the same part number for headlights so I ordered them anyways. I can always manipulate it to fit once I get it using heat... If not I'll just put them up for sale... No biggy. Anyways I figure most of you rather use actual blackout covers than chance screwing things up with paint... Not to mention if you need to remove them it will be alot easier than sanding off tint...

Drive Safe!

#15 ·
MOPAR visors p/n 82212234

Here are some pictures of the Mopar accessory visors for the new Charger.
They have 2 clips per visor in addition to the 3M tape. There was also mylar tape to put under the clip so it didn't scratch the paint on the back of the door. Nice product, fit well, and keeps rain out plus, it sure helps keep it cooler when it's sitting in the Georgia sun.
JW
p/n 82212234

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.