Charger Forums banner

Cross your fingers.

3K views 36 replies 11 participants last post by  Keafta 
#1 ·
If all goes well, this evening I will be the proud owner of a 2008 Black SRT8. so excited.

#2 ·
Fingers crossed,good luck and please throw up the pics of your beast when it is safely nestled at home.

#6 ·
Thank you, and seeing how my car doubles as the Bat Mobile you have apparently been driving it.LOL!:beerchug:

#4 ·
Good Luck with it, CJ! I'll be watching here for updates! (And pitchers!!) :bigthumb:

#8 ·
GOT IT!!!!. It's amazing. Only bad thing is it's been pouring rain since yesterday here in Jax. Haven't had a chance to stretch its legs at all. :( And can't figure out how to set the channels. lol. The car came from Tennessee and I'm in Florida, so all of the stations are set for out of state. lol. No owner's manual included and getting frustrated trying to figure out the radio. (has navi). Help.

#12 ·
Pictures, pictures, pictures!:slap: Yes I too live on the panhandle and I am waaaayyyy over all this freaking weather!

#19 ·
How come every other 08 Charger or SRT8 i see has the ridiculous antenna but mine has the cool bump instead? did they change it mid year? Also, when i put it in reverse, it looks like there is supposed to be a backup camera on the screen, but it just goes black. And I'll be damned if i can find where a camera would be. lol. Guess it's an option that mine does not have. ??

#23 ·
You need to copy the IMG code link, then just paste that into your post. ;)

#24 ·
And photobucket has changed up how that works recently.

You have to hit the "Share" button, select the box labelled for forums and BBSs (do those even exist anymore?) when you do that, the text in there will say "copied", you dont right click or anything.

Then in your post, just right click and paste, the img labels and all will be there with the link.

#25 ·
^ I didn't have to click the Share link... over on the right are the choices for the link to copy, I just clicked on the one with the IMG tags. ;)

#36 ·
Wow yes she does. I love seeing females with a passion for Chargers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.