Charger Forums banner

Does lucas fuel treatment work

11K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  CentralNJRT 
#1 ·
#2 ·
*opens the door for Brian*

#4 ·
Lucas fuel treatment is made of hydrocarbon light cycle oils. It has an octane rating of about 23. It basically gets hot in the injector and does some cleaning of the injector so you would notice a little improvement, but then combines with other materials that put deposits in your combustion chamber and byproducts into your oil! It is a cheap material designed for volume sales.

Obviously remember this. If it is not good for gasoline, not good for Diesel fuel, and not good for jet kerosene then it is distilled out as a petroleum distillate to be used in lesser applications. Effectively petroleum waste in a bottle for a lighter wallet experience! LOL

ACES IV is a much better way to go....no petroleum distillates, polymers, metals, or alcohols.

We treat about 3.5 billion gallons of fuel (gasoline and diesel fuel) per year, and you will bet ignition improving, detergency, and lubricity that no other materials will do for you.

Yea, we are a little more expensive price wise, but performance and return on investment don't hurt you in the process!!

Give us a call and we can discuss Lucas and any other technology and compare it honestly to ACES IV.;)

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101392&highlight=power+gasoline

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

#5 ·
I got this one covered Brian, finally, a question I can answer. :p

I used Lucas Oil in my car. And so did my uncle in all his cars...then I met Brian...did the can test. Put Lucas Oil on the can, lit it...didnt burn...put Aces in the can...lit it...it burnt.

Heres my thread.
http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107665

Take it as you will...but now that I look at the way Lucas Oil behaved it seemed like I was pouring some sort of engine oil into my gas rather than a treatment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.