Charger Forums banner

Finally Got a Bee

3K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  Maddawg 
#1 ·
Just got home with my 2012 SuperBee. I was wanting to wait to see what SRT had in store as far as colors later in the year but the wife wanted a yellow car and I wanted an SRT. Thank god they are having a hard time selling them, got a good deal. Got EP pricing.:banana:

#4 ·
Congrats!

what does it come to with the ep? and does your have hid's and paddle shifters?
Up here, EP came out to be 9% off MSRP. Mine had three of the four options available (yes I know the US folks had more): HID's, F1's, 4.3S stereo. No paddles as it was already scheduled to be built and I couldn't change the order when the Dealer Principle put his name on it for me.

#5 ·
No HID's. It does have paddle shifters. EP on this was $41,3** something. MSRP was $45,5** something. EP is 5% below invoice. We just bought a Dart from the same dealership last week and got about $1000 below EP pricing.
The amount we were given on our trade is why I got this particular Bee instead of another one that had HID's.

#8 ·
Very nice.

Congrats.

#11 ·
#16 ·
Nothing against the 2012 Super Bee However, I would not give up my B5 Blue 08 Bee for one. Sure the 2012 is faster but I think my B5 looks better (IMHO) And my 08 came loaded with all the SRT goodies, Leather , Nav, My Gig, Sun Roof, Power everything and Much better looking Wheels!! Yeah you will take me at the track but that's where it ends as the new Bee leaves out a lot of those upscale items.

#18 ·
B5 was my favorite Bee, I couldn't track one down when I got back from Iraq. There are 2 around here and I still get butthurt when I see them. And, I agree that the new Bees' don't have all the neato options, but I had all them options on my 300 and didn't use or care about them. I did love the seats though.
This SRT has everything I want except for a 426 HEMI.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.