Charger Forums banner

Stock 1/4-Mile Time for AWD Charger R/T?

11K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  RiverCityCharger 
#1 ·
Well, once again I'm a newb on a car enthusiast site, and I was DESPERATE to not have to post a question for which I was pretty certain there must already have been multiple answers posted for...

...damn you search feature...

I tried different internet sites as well as this one, but I don't seem to be able to pull out a time slip / magazine result for a stock AWD Charger R/T.

I'm asking because I'm in the market for a new car right now and I'm considering a few options:

- 2006 300C (nav, uconnect, rear entertainment, interior wood trim) RWD
- 2007 AWD Charger R/T (same as 300C - without the wood...:lol: )
- 2007 Grand Prix GXP
- 2007 MazdaSpeed6
- 2007 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B

The Charger and the Subie are both "gently used", having been dealer driven and have a few thousand miles on them (bringing the prices down nicely).

All the others have less than 100 miles on them.

What I have been able to gather is that the overall impression of AWD vs. RWD in the Charger is that the RWD is overall faster in the 1/4-mile?

Thanks for any help you can provide this newb...and go easy on the blood-letting if I've offended any site vets and their "Use the Search Feature" mantras... :nervous s

Cheers

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.