Charger Forums banner

Best Waterless car wash

3K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  trashboat 
#1 ·
As the title says, which is the best waterless car wash? There are so many brands out there and I don't know which to choose.

Carpe Diem

#3 ·
The funny thing is, im using this exact product right now. I use the CA duster, use the meguiars product, then finish off with 1Z glanz wax

Carpe Diem

#4 ·
I gotta say man you can't beat washing it with ol' soap and water two bucket system, waterless washes increases your scratch chances substantially.

#10 ·
I have a friend who details million dollar show cars and he completely disagrees with this. He says you should never wash a car with a bucket when you can use a waterless car wash that has higher lubrication than water and soap. I am no expert on this subject, but that was what he tells me. I actually discussed it with him at a car show this last Sunday. He prefers Griot's waterless car wash. I personally use Adam's.

#5 · (Edited)
Treat your Charger like you treat yourself,:respect: nothing like good old soap and hot water for that all cleaned feeling..:iagree:

Big John:beerchug:

#6 ·
Treat your Charger like you treat yourself
No. I wash my car more than I wash my own ass.

I'm worse than a woman in a mirror before a hot date when it comes to my car.

#7 ·
Im not a fan of waterless wash UNLESS you use it in summertime and your car has been completely detailed. By that I mean washed with car washing soap, clay, compounded, polished, and lastly had a sealant put on it. As for the waterless wash, Blackfire is top notch

JGcharger, if I were you, I throw that CA duster away they increase scratches. A great place to educate yourself is autogeek.net

#12 ·
I use Prolong.......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.