DecepticonLockdown DecepticonLockdown is offline
- About DecepticonLockdown
- Reptiles, Pit Bulls, and more recently My Charger!!
- 2013 Dodge Charger SRT8
- Total Posts: 358
- Posts Per Day: 0.17
- Last Post: Do our chargers make other drivers more aggressive? 08-23-2015 08:42 AM
- Find all posts by DecepticonLockdown
- Find all threads started by DecepticonLockdown
- Total Albums: 1
- Total Pictures: 3
- Albums Created by DecepticonLockdown
- Total Messages: 2
- Most Recent Message: 07-28-2013 08:02 AM
- Visitor Messages for DecepticonLockdown
- Last Activity: 08-25-2015 01:05 PM
- Join Date: 10-18-2009
- Referrals: 0
|05:17 PM - The Sock Monkey quoted DecepticonLockdown in post Brand NEW SRT8, Immediately Malfunctioning Module, CAR UNDRIVEABLE?
When the blind spot monitoring system m...
|04:41 PM - DecepticonLockdown quoted JustinEntropy in post Living With Long Tube Headers
That LT header tick takes some get...
|08:30 AM - DecepticonLockdown quoted Black-N-Tan in post Tesla P85D Demolishes Challenger Hellcat
Ah, the post I've been waiting f...
|12:58 AM - Black-N-Tan quoted DecepticonLockdown in post Tesla P85D Demolishes Challenger Hellcat
Motortrend magazine caught up with the ...
|10:22 PM - Hemi4 quoted DecepticonLockdown in post Zoomers Question
I have the Zoomers Catback system for m...
|02:08 PM - DecepticonLockdown quoted Hemi4 in post Zoomers Question
I think I posted this in t...
|09:34 PM - DecepticonLockdown quoted cuda in post Help With photoshopping wheel color
Hmmmm, nothing what I was...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|