Charger Forums banner
07 Dodge charger super Bee Kenny Bell supercharged
https://youtube.com/@parkerparker812?si=bk634gMKIQx1NfoM
Professionally customized all wheel drive charger
I really am in love with this car. I think I like it better than I like most people. 😆 Most of the modifications I've made thus far are up the cosmetic variety. I've added: a shade band to the front windshield replaced all interior/exterior lights with LEDs replaced HID headlights/brights with...
Thinking in what else to add that doesn’t void warranty! :)
3.5 V6 h i g h output, and staggered Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires. American Racing rims . custom Flowmaster dual exhaust. K&N cold air intake. I run staggered tires currently for fall I have Kenda ultra high performance tires all season summer I run Mickey Thompson Street competition tires.
What should I do next to spruce up this car? I’m new to the forum and open to suggestions.
2020 Widebody hellcat the Pudytat
Triple nickel satin deck stripes and a ton hydrodip
the plastic covering broke off at a hand car wash do you guys think by me replacing it with a new one from Amazon should do the job(the red covering, do still opens normal)
My 06 Charger on its way to becoming a two door
V8 police interceptor tranny hellcat. 163.000 never be. Other one. Love it but will sale it come wit prices
Do y’all think my insurance company will claim my car totaled? I had got hit from the side by a fire truck.
I Have a 2010 Charger SXT, and I want to install The U-connect system. That includes the ReR-730 and wire harness for the unit. I live in Tennessee, and was wondering if it’s easy enough for self installation or will I have to contract it out.
2010 Dodge Charger RT (Police package)
For Sale: 2007 Sublime Hemi Charger R/T Daytona - # 707 of 1500. Only 15,947 miles.
New
Tinted 35%. Clear bra on front and had it ceramic coated.
Before and after with Eibach pro kit springs New 4in Black tips Mods: SOLO Performance Cyclone exhaust 4in Black Tips 20x9.5 Hellcat replica wheels(Satin Black) with 275/40/20 tires Eibach Pro kit lowering springs SpoilerKing Rear window spoiler Smoke lens LED side markers Luxe taillight...
My custom install of speakers, amp etc.