Chip Foose Edition Charger

http://www.moparsupercenter.com/bb/uploads/FOOSE_EDITIon.jpg

Khaleal
02-23-2006, 01:00 PM
Can you get the grill shown?

BOSChargerRT
02-23-2006, 01:03 PM
The leather interior includes what? and it is for what interior (stock seats or R&T seats?). Are there more pictures of the interior, other than just the head rest?
What about the mesh grille?
Thanks

JEFF@ALLUSA
02-23-2006, 01:16 PM
Yes the grille inserts are now available on our website. Look under the Dub Edition Parts. Do I smell a Group buy coming on these?

Jeff

BOSChargerRT
02-23-2006, 01:18 PM
Ted,

What about a group buy on the DUB mesh grille? Is there anything available for the bottom vent?
Thanks

GLHS837
02-23-2006, 01:56 PM
But Jeff, that cant be the real Foose Charger!!!!!!! The "real" Foose Charger was sold on Ebay months ago:) Heres the link

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6086&highlight=foose

And a pic

http://i5.ebayimg.com/01/i/05/e0/39/88_12.JPG

Cause we all know Foose is all about the J.C. Whitney scoops and cheesy graphics:) While I may not be a fan of Chips style, I'm pretty sure this aint his work.

(And to make Crystal clear, I think that Ebay joker was just that, a Joker pumping his car up for more dollars.)

Ted@AllUSA
02-23-2006, 02:11 PM
GLHS, your right, so we edited the title of the thread.

GLHS837
02-23-2006, 02:20 PM
Oh, TEd, no, I'm not saying that CF wasnt involved in the one in the brochure, I was pointing out this imposter who used his name on his cheesy wannabe Ebay car:)

Ted@AllUSA
02-23-2006, 03:11 PM
Ted,

What about a group buy on the DUB mesh grille? Is there anything available for the bottom vent?
Thanks
Currently there is no promo for this DUB grille.
There is also nothing available from Mopar for the lower vent either.
Sorry
We would consider doing something as a group buy on the DUB grille but it wouldn't be as attractive as some of the other group buys. It would however, be of some additional savings. We will see what we can put together.

Yabi
02-27-2006, 07:37 AM
Interested to hear what kind of savings =0)

ChargerR/T
03-01-2006, 08:47 PM
also interested in the grill, whats the cost for that?

JEFF@ALLUSA
03-02-2006, 06:18 AM
also interested in the grill, whats the cost for that?
The grille is p/n 77dub01022 and it cost you 364.00 plus shipping.
Jeff

El Tino
03-02-2006, 08:07 AM
I was told I had terrible taste yesterday when I mentioned liking this grill. Anyway, Ted anyway we could get some type of group buy deal? Love this grille and love saving money so it only seems natural to combine the two..

Ted@AllUSA
03-02-2006, 10:07 PM
El Tino,
We are looking into it for you.

Ted@AllUSA
03-02-2006, 10:09 PM
The Chip foose interior deal wasn't that big of a savings, and we only found out about it at the last couple days. I think it was a promo to push at the end of the month type of thing, we were being offered $100 off the interior package, but we only had 2 days to do it in. Sorry this didnt phase out.

Khaleal
03-03-2006, 08:26 AM
The Chip foose interior deal wasn't that big of a savings, and we only found out about it at the last couple days. I think it was a promo to push at the end of the month type of thing, we were being offered $100 off the interior package, but we only had 2 days to do it in. Sorry this didnt phase out.

I don't want the foose leather, I would be interested to see if they (Katskin) could do a deal on just there regular interior on a GB. We pick the color combination we would want, Katskin puts it together and gets it out to us or you which ever.

I am looking to do something like this, this is my magnum I had it done in Nov-04. I have the same seats in my charger, looking for same outer with the red suede inserts

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e264/khaleal/IMG_0505.jpg

Jweezy
03-03-2006, 08:58 AM
kaheal, i always wanted to tell you that your hood is nice...i dont really like those hoods, but yours really looks nice, im sure you have made alot of people go and buy it...your car is really nice...

Justin

Khaleal
03-03-2006, 08:59 AM
kaheal, i always wanted to tell you that your hood is nice...i dont really like those hoods, but yours really looks nice, im sure you have made alot of people go and buy it...your car is really nice...

Justin

Thanks