: spotted Black srt8 Charger

masssrt
02-18-2006, 02:06 AM
in Wakefield by the lake,
Friday afternoon (yesterday)
sweet ride!!

LosingSleep
02-18-2006, 06:12 AM
I was heading over to wash it on Water St. As soon as I pulled out of the wash bay I drove though a dust cloud.

LosingSleep
02-18-2006, 06:13 AM
in Wakefield by the lake,
Friday afternoon (yesterday)
sweet ride!!

Were you also driving an srt?

a14umbra
02-18-2006, 07:07 AM
Cool sig. Whered ya get it?

LosingSleep
02-18-2006, 08:15 AM
Cool sig. Whered ya get it?

Thats where the smilie leaving rubber used to be. No idea why they removed it.

Astro_Creep
02-18-2006, 08:22 AM
I was heading over to wash it on Water St. As soon as I pulled out of the wash bay I drove though a dust cloud.

Do you mean Wakefield, MA? I work on Princess Street and use the carwash on Water Street at least once a week. I've never seen an SRT8 in the area though!

LosingSleep
02-18-2006, 09:02 AM
Yes Flos car wash.

I've only had it for 3 weeks. Not sure if there are any others ones in our neighborhood.

GOTTAGO06
02-18-2006, 10:13 AM
I live a mile from lake Quannopowit...Have yet to see the SRT. Looking foward to seeing one though. Have seen a few R/T's around and a few SXT's. Love driving around the lake! :)

LosingSleep
02-18-2006, 12:34 PM
I live a mile from lake Quannopowit...Have yet to see the SRT. Looking foward to seeing one though. Have seen a few R/T's around and a few SXT's. Love driving around the lake! :)

Did you guys ever see my truck around the lake? I put a lot of miles on it driving around lake QuanaPolluted.
http://www.pavementsucks.com/gallery/images/bringonthemud_1094299067.jpg

masssrt
02-18-2006, 08:09 PM
Were you also driving an srt?
yah, a red srt4

Yes Flos car wash.

I've only had it for 3 weeks. Not sure if there are any others ones in our neighborhood.
I go there like once a week

PaCharger
02-18-2006, 08:13 PM
oh sh!t...i thought someone had really screwed up a Nice car when I read "SPOTTED BLACK SRT8 Charger" I had visions of a milking cow in a field, a leopard or cheetah in the wild...i thought for a moment, maybe paris hilton had decked out a black with pink spots charger....whew....i'll be okay now...maybe even sleep without disturbing nightmares...:grin: :wink:

masssrt
02-18-2006, 08:43 PM
oh sh!t...i thought someone had really screwed up a Nice car when I read "SPOTTED BLACK SRT8 Charger" I had visions of a milking cow in a field, a leopard or cheetah in the wild...i thought for a moment, maybe paris hilton had decked out a black with pink spots charger....whew....i'll be okay now...maybe even sleep without disturbing nightmares...:grin: :wink:
LOL from the sounds of it, it was spotted immediately after the car wash

LosingSleep
02-19-2006, 07:57 AM
yah, a red srt4

I go there like once a week

I saw you, I almost bought a house on/near the street you were turning up.

masssrt
02-19-2006, 10:52 PM
I saw you, I almost bought a house on/near the street you were turning up.
sweet, yah that's my street
pretty nice neighborhood, very quiet, and the lake is nice!
Maybe I'll see ya at Flo's sometime

Astro_Creep
02-22-2006, 11:55 AM
Yes Flos car wash.

I was there washing the Charger this weekend and saw a Ram 1500 with the Daytona package. Pretty sweet! I've also seen a Daytona Charger parked at a house near the Square One Mall.

I've also started to see another black R/T in Revere lately....too bad, I kind of liked being the only one :cool:

LosingSleep
02-22-2006, 12:57 PM
that car wash gets so much business and does such a good job. A few friends and myself are thinking of opening one.

masssrt
02-22-2006, 01:57 PM
that car wash gets so much business and does such a good job. A few friends and myself are thinking of opening one.
A friend of mine does sales/maintenance for those, and i think that one is in his route, he was going on about the product they use, how good it is etc., and he's a car nut so I believe him, he was talking about some kinda full car rainex that they are thinking of, he says they do really well, like it's very low staff, great profit

Jdiddy
02-22-2006, 02:16 PM
There's nothing better than the lake in Wakefield come summer time, niiiiice view, anyhow this car wash place must be the spot to go. I might shoot down there this week, anyone know what time they're open to or if there's a better place to go in the area?

I don't know where everyone's hiding but the only other Charger that I've seen recently off the lot is a Daytona Go Mango? down by the square one mall coming off of the Rt 1 exit. Apparently somebody was getting a roast biff sandwich the other day at Kelly's in a Midnight Blue RT (?) that my brother saw but I was too busy juicing the tunes. :headbang:

Astro_Creep
02-22-2006, 02:52 PM
The lake in Wakefield does have some quality scenery during the summer :happy: Best time is usually around lunch or after right after work.

I don't know a better touchless carwash in the area. There is a new one in Revere around the corner from my house, but Flos does a much better job. I'm actually going to be there in about 15 minutes when I get out of work.

Jdiddy
02-22-2006, 03:02 PM
Perfect, thanks Astro, and those are definitely the best times to do a fly-by birdie. Usually a strong showing at the Lake so just heading that way to the carwash makes it a done deal in my book. I know there's the Barn for cheap there in Revere but I want to avoid any headaches if at all possible. I might not be able to get in there until the weekend but I would like to get it clean today.

Astro_Creep
02-22-2006, 04:09 PM
I usually stay away from the barn in Revere. The new toucless is just past the rotary where Broadway and Route 1A come together, on the stretch of road between Blanchard's and Northgate plaza (if you know the area).

I checked out the hours at Flos on the way home and all they had was a sign that said ring bell for attendant - M-F 6 am - 5 pm. That being said I know you can use the touchless and self-wash all night. I've stopped there several times later at night on my way home from work.

masssrt
02-22-2006, 04:18 PM
There's nothing better than the lake in Wakefield come summer time, niiiiice view, anyhow this car wash place must be the spot to go. I might shoot down there this week, anyone know what time they're open to or if there's a better place to go in the area?

I don't know where everyone's hiding but the only other Charger that I've seen recently off the lot is a Daytona Go Mango? down by the square one mall coming off of the Rt 1 exit. Apparently somebody was getting a roast biff sandwich the other day at Kelly's in a Midnight Blue RT (?) that my brother saw but I was too busy juicing the tunes. :headbang:
I just went there, whenever I've used the sprayers there's plenty of hot water etc., and the place is pretty clean, I have gone there pretty late at night, although I've never looked to see signs for closed time, their touchless does a great job also
I think I went there once like 2am, and another time on the way to the track at 6am
but at like 2am, it's so quiet, and people live right across the street, so I tried to keep it down

LosingSleep
02-22-2006, 04:29 PM
I just went there, whenever I've used the sprayers there's plenty of hot water etc., and the place is pretty clean, I have gone there pretty late at night, although I've never looked to see signs for closed time, their touchless does a great job also
I think I went there once like 2am, and another time on the way to the track at 6am
but at like 2am, it's so quiet, and people live right across the street, so I tried to keep it down

I wouldn't worry about using the self spray late at night. The dryers in the automated bays I would feel bad about.

LosingSleep
02-22-2006, 04:31 PM
........also, the self service bays have over-head doors that can be closed to keep the noise and wind down.

El Tino
03-15-2006, 01:44 PM
I should have clicked on the Northeast search feature sooner. That was me getting a roast beef sandwich that night in Kellys. I also agree about the scenary on the lake. I live on it so all I have to do is set up a lawnchair. That touchless carwash is good, but not great. If you use the automatic you can go pretty much anytime. I did not realize there were so many Chargers around me. I do not feel so special anymore. I guess the next question should be who wants to install all my mods for a case of beer?

LosingSleep
03-15-2006, 04:10 PM
I should have clicked on the Northeast search feature sooner. That was me getting a roast beef sandwich that night in Kellys. I also agree about the scenary on the lake. I live on it so all I have to do is set up a lawnchair. That touchless carwash is good, but not great. If you use the automatic you can go pretty much anytime. I did not realize there were so many Chargers around me. I do not feel so special anymore. I guess the next question should be who wants to install all my mods for a case of beer?

I haven't seen your car around. I'm guessing it's because the talent is on the other side of the street. I'll do your CAI for a case so I know how not to screw mine up. :razz:
Exhaust...take it to Lou's...I am.

GOTTAGO06
03-15-2006, 05:10 PM
I haven't seen your car around. I'm guessing it's because the talent is on the other side of the street. I'll do your CAI for a case so I know how not to screw mine up. :razz:
Exhaust...take it to Lou's...I am.

They did a good job on mine at Lou's in N Reading.

TNCHARGER
03-15-2006, 06:09 PM
"Spotted" Black srt8 Charger...is that a new color?...:wink: