PRH Paint Code [Archive] - Dodge Charger Forums

: PRH Paint Code

Williamray
01-09-2006, 07:45 PM
:dead:

I went today to buy some paint for my SRT-8 Hood, my paint code on the car door says PRH The 2006 Chrysler paint code book called it "Blaze Red Crystal Pearl Clearcoat" WELL...........$147.70/qt.

nCHARGE
01-09-2006, 07:51 PM
Well let me be the first to flick a big ole buger.

I went today to buy some paint for my SRT-8 Hood, my paint code on the car door says PRH The 2006 Chrysler paint code book called it "Blaze Red Crystal Pearl Clearcoat" WELL...........

Inferno is E05013698AA (spray). My paint code on the door frame is PRH too. The above is a good code cause I painted my grill with it. Perfect match.

mitchellst
01-09-2006, 07:59 PM
Well..........Get this the paint code for a Chrysler Crossfire Coupe LTD is PRH "Blaze Red Crystal Pearl Clearcoat"

There is a paint book for Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep, in the Dodge book PRH is listed as Inferno Red, the Chrysler book states "Blaze Red Crystal Pearl Clearcoat"
and the Jeep book is PRJ for Inferno Red.

All these code must = job security for somebody

402 Motoring
01-09-2006, 08:05 PM
PRH is Blaze Red Crystal Pearl. There was alot of confusion over at the LX Forums when we were painting Mud Flaps and Spoilers. Members were telling me they had Inferno Red wi=hich is a Tri color when in fact they had the Blaze Red Pearl. Their window stickers said Inferno Red, but the code was PRH.

GoDaddy
01-10-2006, 11:05 AM
http://www.expressautoparts.com/partners/paintscratch/

the above link is a site that you can buy paint in pens all the way up to bulk and has all of the paint codes for the charger just for a reference point.

PaCharger
01-10-2006, 11:24 AM
http://www.expressautoparts.com/partners/paintscratch/

the above link is a site that you can buy paint in pens all the way up to bulk and has all of the paint codes for the charger just for a reference point.

bout time you get your modded a$$ back in here and start providing some valuable answers ...:wink: website is bookmarked already! Thanks!

BTW...Jason just called, the spoiler is getting painted on Saturday and shipped on Monday.....

DJ

GoDaddy
01-10-2006, 11:32 AM
bout time you get your modded a$$ back in here and start providing some valuable answers ...:wink: website is bookmarked already! Thanks!

BTW...Jason just called, the spoiler is getting painted on Saturday and shipped on Monday.....

DJ

very cool dj - so it's the same install as the oem correct? drill two holes on each side with a template and you are good to go?

can't wait till you get it. your pics and impressions will force my hand to getting the painted spoiler from ramair instead of the oem black.

PaCharger
01-10-2006, 02:52 PM
As far as i know, same install, ....and you know....this thing looks identical to the oem...not sure it isn't the oem......you've seen the pics right?

I will let you know....either way.

GoDaddy
01-10-2006, 02:55 PM
As far as i know, same install, ....and you know....this thing looks identical to the oem...not sure it isn't the oem......you've seen the pics right?

I will let you know....either way.

if you have another pic throw it up...the other one is buried in a thread. to me it looked identical just a ton more cheaper on pricing. i am sure you will be happy and i will be a few hundred less in the pocket come feb. (i am counting the days).

as long as they have a template i am drilling my car. a little nervous, but ya only live once. wonder what a trunk lid costs if i mess up?:nervous s

PaCharger
01-10-2006, 03:00 PM
BTW...that paint url is OUTSTANDING. I may end up painting my chrome grill now that you've sucked me down that path. I love spray painting in matching colors...not to mention the engine cover that sits in the corner of the garage.

here's the thread with pics...and prices...http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5711&highlight=spoiler

GoDaddy
01-10-2006, 03:05 PM
BTW...that paint url is OUTSTANDING. I may end up painting my chrome grill now that you've sucked me down that path. I love spray painting in matching colors...not to mention the engine cover that sits in the corner of the garage.

here's the thread with pics...and prices...http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5711&highlight=spoiler

thanks for the thread and no problem with the site.....i had to find it b/c i am in need of a paint pen. i took a direct hit from a rock and have a nice nick on the front hood. i was pretty far back off of a truck and he still got me. there just doesn't seem to be a safe distance.

ok going to grab that pic and do some comparisons. thanks dj

3117 R/T Daytona
01-10-2006, 03:14 PM
Does anybody have a guess when they will have the Daytona colors ready?