Guess What! - Accident [Archive] - Dodge Charger Forums

: Guess What! - Accident

The General
01-07-2008, 10:50 AM
Saturday I go to get my oil changed and after that I go to get some fuel injector cleaner. So I fill up my tank then put the cleaner in, I go home and i'm just in the mood to clean my car so I take my K&N intake out to clean it, degrease the engine, wash it and dry it down, clean the inside out, take all the trash out, school books and stuff.

Then put the intake back and the following afternoon I pull it into the garage and wax it, put tire shine on, polish my 22's, and just sit back and look at how clean and shiny my car is.

Now for the bad part! This morning on my way to work some lady (not paying attention) hits me! My bumber was all that was messed up. Hardly any damage done but her front end was smashed. These Chargers must be tough because she had an SUV.

Just thought I would share that with you guys.

DeekDaddy
01-07-2008, 10:56 AM
Sorry to hear your bad luck. Maybe you can get a new Fascia....SRT maybe lol

PerfRacer
01-07-2008, 10:58 AM
That sucks for sure, bro. I assume insurance involved? It sounds like you were rearended by her? It also sounds like repairs should be simple and not too time consuming for the body shop.

jarpod
01-07-2008, 11:22 AM
It sucks big time... the ironic part is that something (less damaging involved of course) similar happened to me.
Some jerk with a SLT quad cab Ram cut me and I smashed my brakes and one of my 20" axis ordens got damaged.... cosmetic lip damage mostly... but it sucks big time indeed

fluffykush
01-07-2008, 11:59 AM
Sorry to hear that. It's crazy...since december of 07 there have been way too many chargers getting banged up.

Synner
01-07-2008, 01:11 PM
Another one on the list of crashes and smashes hey? Yikes. Sorry to hear that. Glad it wasn't too bad though considering how it could have been. Good luck with everything.

Naner#36
01-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Ouch. Atleast the damage is minimal.

a14umbra
01-07-2008, 02:33 PM
When I went in for an estimate there were 2 other Chargers there.

I guess people hate our cars.

Don't say that!!!!:ninja:

blairian
01-09-2008, 12:46 PM
a mazda 3!? Well I guess that things could be worse...