Adjustable pedals [Archive] - Dodge Charger Forums

: Adjustable pedals

COHMATT
12-31-2005, 12:08 PM
Having an intermittent problem with my adjustable pedals not working, anyone else have this problem yet?

charger Bill
12-31-2005, 04:02 PM
Got 8000 miles on my SXT and my adjustable pedals are working just fine! One point though, my wife and I drive with the seat and pedals in same position so they don't get moved much. :whistle:

RobertKing1
12-31-2005, 09:12 PM
No Poblems.

a14umbra
12-31-2005, 09:18 PM
I use my adjustable pedals alot. I keep my foot still and use the pedal switch to accellerate. :D

No problems with mine. Let us know what the dealer says.

mnunes
12-31-2005, 09:34 PM
Since I'm the only driver so far, haven't to adjust more than once or twice early on. No problems then.

WhiteSXT
12-31-2005, 09:36 PM
I use my adjustable pedals alot. I keep my foot still and use the pedal switch to accellerate. :D

No problems with mine. Let us know what the dealer says.

braking is a little slow that way though!:sad:

No problems with my adjustable pedals so far. I love them becasue my wife likes to be stuck into the windshield when she drive (short legs) but with the telecoping wheel and Adjustable pedals the seat never gets moved anymore and I feel she is safer as these two things allow her to be away from the dash more. Plus, it's always hell getting your seat *exactly* back to same position but pedals and sterring wheel are easy (at least where I like them). Life is good in the Charger.

4DEATER
01-01-2006, 02:03 AM
I use my adjustable pedals alot. I keep my foot still and use the pedal switch to accellerate. :DIt maybe because it is 4:00am and I'm tired but that is just down right funny! :happy:
http://www.twistedgrille.com/images/gallery/MrDog.jpg

MrScary
01-01-2006, 02:09 AM
I still havent found my perfect seating postition so I am always messing with the pedals forward backwards hehe. I also brake with my left foot so hehe Im never quite comfortable yet ;)

TD1932
01-07-2006, 10:06 PM
I have noticed on my car that they only work at lower speeds - I have not tested it to give you an exact speed cut-off, but I do know that at some point I have tried to make an adjustment going down the highway, and they did not work. I easily dismissed that as some kind of safety feature....I do know they work at lower speeds, because I have done the adjustment while driving and the car accelerates as the pedals move into your feet...I will test it more positively tomorrow.

JasonB
01-08-2006, 07:48 AM
Ya, I"m still messing with the settings, no problems yet, take it to the dealer and scream bloody murder about how you just about ran over the family cat cause of them.

Then explain how the brake wouldnt work and the gas got stuck so you got those 150mph speeding tickets and they should pay

lol

COHMATT
01-09-2006, 07:23 AM
I have noticed on my car that they only work at lower speeds - I have not tested it to give you an exact speed cut-off, but I do know that at some point I have tried to make an adjustment going down the highway, and they did not work. I easily dismissed that as some kind of safety feature....I do know they work at lower speeds, because I have done the adjustment while driving and the car accelerates as the pedals move into your feet...I will test it more positively tomorrow.

This happens in park. They will work for a couple of days then all of a sudden they stop. Don't want to take it in yet because it's so intermittent it might not happen while there.

Fast56k
01-09-2006, 07:47 AM
Having an intermittent problem with my adjustable pedals not working, anyone else have this problem yet?The manual says they are only adjustable under certain conditions. I will look it up again. Can't remember the details. My throttle got stuck a few times when I adjusted them all the way down. Don't know why, but ain't doing that again.

C.

SRT-8, the only way to fly.

MCS
01-09-2006, 09:52 AM
Mine won't work when I first start it, have to move the knob in both directions, then they kick in. Also, the sound of the peddles moving has gotten twice as loud since we first bought it.

COHMATT
01-09-2006, 10:30 AM
Yeah i can do that and get them to work sometimes, but other times nothing at all.