70 Sublime Super Bee spotted on Sun cruise [Archive] - Dodge Charger Forums

: 70 Sublime Super Bee spotted on Sun cruise

SublimeTime
04-23-2007, 12:15 PM
While cruiseing Sunday with dispdan and SublimeinMA, we were taking a break in a small town in MA at what looked to be a town green. While being entertained by the town drunk who was half naked and telling us we could " go up that there road and you can open'r up", a Sublime green '70 Superbee rolls by. What are the odds of seeing that car while two Sublime Daytonas sit there. We tried to get the guy to swing over so we could see the car and get some pics together but he rolled on by. Dam. Great looking car though.

spenosk8er
04-23-2007, 04:30 PM
o boy that would have had some sick pics!

how close is the color match? are they exactly the same?

SublimeTime
04-23-2007, 04:40 PM
o boy that would have had some sick pics!

how close is the color match? are they exactly the same?

They were real close. The car was real pretty too. Like I said, what are the odds we would be in the same place with two Sublime Daytonas and see a '70 Sublime Super Bee. It was awesome. It really would have been cool if he stopped.

Black Charger
04-23-2007, 04:53 PM
Has anyone else noticed how much the front end of our Chargers resembles the front end of a '70 Super Bee? Pull up a pics of a '70 Bee and an '06-'07 Charger, then compare the two and tell me what you think.

SublimeTime
04-23-2007, 04:59 PM
Has anyone else noticed how much the front end of our Chargers resembles the front end of a '70 Super Bee? Pull up a pics of a '70 Bee and an '06-'07 Charger, then compare the two and tell me what you think.

I think alot of that has to do with the headlights and how they are kind of angled giving it that sinister look. The old Super Bee was real close to that look.

SublimeInMA
04-23-2007, 05:05 PM
Im still mad he didnt stop, and I know he saw me waving him over!! bum