san antonio needs your help [Archive] - Dodge Charger Forums

: san antonio needs your help

MySRT8U
08-31-2006, 01:35 AM
Anyone that lives in San Antonio, Selma, Schertz, or Cibilo, I need your help. Tonight I was cut off by a black chevy cavilier on I35 going North. They cut me off about 6 times and wouldn't let my friend and I pass. We were in my friends Z28 so when they tried to lose us on the highway, they failed. They exited 3009 and turned right on woodland oaks dr into the neighborhood Greenshire. The LP is W87DXP. I would like to find out who these punks are. Any info is appreciated. thanks.

J

RedAlert
08-31-2006, 01:43 AM
Sign a traffic complaint against them. All you need is to take the plate to the local court & they should assist you in this.

MySRT8U
08-31-2006, 01:28 PM
I posted the info on two other forums and someone came through with an address and everything!

arfur
08-31-2006, 07:36 PM
I posted the info on two other forums and someone came through with an address and everything!

Good stuff!!!!! So - how's he going to be dealt with.....and more importantly...can I watch!!?? :D

HKLEVI
08-31-2006, 07:41 PM

Careful what you do with that info...If you fell it was so bad, take it to SAPD and let them DO THEIR JOB. You show up on these guys door and now you become the criminal and possibly worse.
Listen, you are alive, unharmed and other than a little sore man pride, no worse for ware.
I'd let it go...

arfur
08-31-2006, 07:44 PM
I feel bad now.....

HKLEVI
08-31-2006, 07:48 PM
I feel bad now.....

Don't get me wrong, I'd want to beat their @sses with spiked bats and molten lead too, but as is said, discretion is the better part of valor. Better to live today than go to their home turf and die poorly.:plain:

arfur
08-31-2006, 07:50 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'd want to beat their @sses with spiked bats and molten lead too, but as is said, discretion is the better part of valor. Better to live today than go to their home turf and die poorly.:plain:

Wise words! :)

brogers93
08-31-2006, 09:01 PM

Victory through superior firepower. :rockon:

MySRT8U
08-31-2006, 09:11 PM
I just wish we were in my R/T and my friends Z28, then we wouldn't have lost them, and we would have taken care of that **** last night. I am not as mad today as I was last night though. And about the police, they live in cibilo, and the cops said there was nothing they could do bc they were not there to witness it. It's mine and my friends word, versus theirs. So not sure what is going down, but I think I actually know the guy that owns the car, and he is only 17. So that is assault of a minor. OUCH lol

J