Why do ppl F*** with other ppls Sh**!? [Archive] - Dodge Charger Forums

: Why do ppl F*** with other ppls Sh**!?

gomango2860
05-25-2006, 07:18 AM
This is nowhere near as bad as getting paitballed but....

I got to work this morning and parked my car in the back part of the lot (like I always do) and walked into the building. No more then 10 minutes later one of my co-workers comes in and tells me he just took a soda can off the hood of my car. Now I don't drink Diet Dr. Pepper and if I did I wouldn't use my freakin car as a coaster!!!!

I'm going out to check on it now and I'm sure that there is no harm done but WTF! Somebody would have had to go out of their way to put it there. I work in a secure building and I'm going to see about getting the CCTV tape. Again, I know it's nothing major but what makes some people think they can F*** with other people stuff like that!!!

Ahhhhhhh!! I've said if before and I'll say it again... PEOPLE SUCK!

phichi
05-25-2006, 07:26 AM
A buddy of mine always says in his best southern drawl.."You cant have nuthin". I agree. Folks are jealous of other folks and the nice rides we have. Pure and simple, if they cant have it, no one should. People Suck!

Glad no damage to your ride was done.

mywhitecharger
05-25-2006, 07:32 AM
A buddy of mine always says in his best southern drawl.."You cant have nuthin". I agree. Folks are jealous of other folks and the nice rides we have. Pure and simple, if they cant have it, no one should. People Suck!

Glad no damage to your ride was done.

My Dad always said that same thing - but in his best Brooklyn tone. It's absolutely true. People don't give a sh*t. It drives my up a wall.

I think the delivering Dr. at birth has the right to send you off to be a budhist monk in the mountains if he thinks the baby might grow up to be a little jacka$$. UGH.

People are nuts. I came out of the produce store last week and found a f'n cart up against my car. My wife knew I was about to go insane. I go over to my car and the cart was within an inch of my door. No scratches.

I wish I would have seen who put it there.

MCO_Carter
05-25-2006, 09:15 AM
I went to the Tipton Pork Fest last year (don't laugh, it's a big deal around here) and I pulled my Sebring up into the lot to park, the guy came over to take my money for the parking, and set is f'in coke can ON TOP OF THE CAR to give me back my change. I was left speechless....I opened my mouth to say something, but was too enraged to form words.

HemiChemi
05-25-2006, 09:22 AM
I went to the Tipton Pork Fest last year (don't laugh, it's a big deal around here) and I pulled my Sebring up into the lot to park, the guy came over to take my money for the parking, and set is f'in coke can ON TOP OF THE CAR to give me back my change. I was left speechless....I opened my mouth to say something, but was too enraged to form words.What'd'ja expect at a "Pork Fest" LOL! :no: :D

silversteel06
05-25-2006, 09:22 AM
Well nice words anyway!!

gomango2860
05-25-2006, 09:29 AM
I went to the Tipton Pork Fest last year (don't laugh, it's a big deal around here) and I pulled my Sebring up into the lot to park, the guy came over to take my money for the parking, and set is f'in coke can ON TOP OF THE CAR to give me back my change. I was left speechless....I opened my mouth to say something, but was too enraged to form words.

I think people like that just don't give a crap about their own stuff so why would they think that you would care if he set his coke on your car? These are the same people who will lean against your car when your talking to them. I love when that happens. They usually compliment you on your car and then proceed to prop their lazy worthless azz up against it! I swear I don't know if I should laugh, cry, scream, or what!!

Oh, and bad news. I spoke with the Captain who handles security for the building and they don't record the camera in the parking lot! I'm not even sure why they have it if they don't record it! Guess I won't figure out who did it. :angry:

yldthng
05-25-2006, 09:31 AM
Well, I always say that people don't give a shyt about other people's stuff--and it's true . . . sad . . . but true.

NYT
05-25-2006, 09:32 AM
every car guy follows a code. the code is basically:

"Dont f*ck with another mans automobile."

people that do sh*t like that have no code...no honor. they are more than likely little pieces of crap that you or a guy like you walked all over in HS.

Crazy_luck
05-25-2006, 09:34 AM
Oh, and bad news. I spoke with the Captain who handles security for the building and they don't record the camera in the parking lot! I'm not even sure why they have it if they don't record it! Guess I won't figure out who did it. :angry:

Well, just to be on the safe side, get a bunch of empty pop cans and put one on EVERY vehicle in the lot, that way you know you at least got the orriginal person back (unless they don't work there). :D

HemiChemi
05-25-2006, 09:36 AM
I think people like that just don't give a crap about their own stuff so why would they think that you would care if he set his coke on your car? These are the same people who will lean against your car when your talking to them. I love when that happens. They usually compliment you on your car and then proceed to prop their lazy worthless azz up against it! I swear I don't know if I should laugh, cry, scream, or what!!

Oh, and bad news. I spoke with the Captain who handles security for the building and they don't record the camera in the parking lot! I'm not even sure why they have it if they don't record it! Guess I won't figure out who did it. :angry:Which "captain" is that, Capt. Kangaroo? :rolleyes:

joescat
05-25-2006, 10:02 AM
Some people are just plain mean. And some are just plain oblivious. And some are too stupid to be mean or oblivious - they just will not ever be capable of understanding the value another has for their property.

It's too bad humans are overcoming natural selection.

Gonzo18
05-25-2006, 10:20 AM
It's like having a nice green lawn that you take care of and looks great. Then some a-hole lets there dog crap & piss on it. Never in there yard huh!:devil:

potsyboy
05-25-2006, 12:17 PM
Like John Travolta said:
"What's more chickensh** than f'ng with a man's automobile? I mean, don't **** with another man's vehicle"

gomango2860
05-25-2006, 12:22 PM
Which "captain" is that, Capt. Kangaroo? :rolleyes:

Actually she is a Captain with the Sheriffs office. The building I work in has an adult detention facility connected to it so the Sheriffs office handles security.

And no, I'm not a po po. I scored too high on the placement test so I'm a fireman! :tongue: Now I bet we figure out who in this forum are cops.... I'll put on my turnout gear now so let the flames fly!! J/K I got nothing but love for my gun tottin brothers and sisters!

epoch
05-25-2006, 12:27 PM
I came home from work a couple weeks ago and someone had put an empty coffee cup on my radio antenna.

*#$&@ pigs.

gomango2860
05-25-2006, 12:55 PM
I came home from work a couple weeks ago and someone had put an empty coffee cup on my radio antenna.

*#$&@ pigs.

Radio antenna??? Um, I don't have one of those........ I just assumed it was integrated into the rear window... Am I missing something or are you talking about a different car?

But in any case I agree. People just have no respect for other peoples property. Thankfuly I wasnt' raised that way!

kustomkarl
05-25-2006, 12:56 PM
I was at the local sports pub and parked next to an 06 Pony in front of the windows to keep an eye open on my ride and saw some a%$& lean his Fat A-- on the pony while smoking a butt!!! I walked out in concern for both rides and said "Nice mustang ya got" he replied "ain't my sh&* box, I drive a Yota Pickum-up....He bearly said that when this 6"6, 250# grizzly bear steped out the open door aftering hearing this and calmly said "that's not a park bench, move it or loose it!" "Oh, A, Yes Sir" was the replay as he looked up in astonishement.......It's all about respect, I say. Mr. Grizzly bought me a Cold one for being quick to react to this jerk.He noticed me pull in after and saw the hole thing. all about respect!!

Shakin
05-25-2006, 12:58 PM
[QUOTE=MCO_Carter]I went to the Tipton Pork Fest last year (don't laugh, it's a big deal around here)

LOL.. to late I was already laughing...

gomango2860
05-25-2006, 12:58 PM
I was at the local sports pub and parked next to an 06 Pony in front of the windows to keep an eye open on my ride and saw some a%$& lean his Fat A-- on the pony while smoking a butt!!! I walked out in concern for both rides and said "Nice mustang ya got" he replied "ain't my sh&* box, I drive a Yota Pickum-up....He bearly said that when this 6"6, 250# grizzly bear steped out the open door aftering hearing this and calmly said "that's not a park bench, move it or loose it!" "Oh, A, Yes Sir" was the replay as he looked up in astonishement.......It's all about respect, I say. Mr. Grizzly bought me a Cold one for being quick to react to this jerk.He noticed me pull in after and saw the hole thing. all about respect!!

I love it!! Wish I had been there to see the look on his face! :tongue:

Shakin
05-25-2006, 12:59 PM
Like John Travolta said:
"What's more chickensh** than f'ng with a man's automobile? I mean, don't **** with another man's vehicle"

Pulp Fiction

gomango2860
05-25-2006, 01:01 PM

I can't laugh... I've been to a sorgum festival! I'm pretty sure the porkfest would be a step up.. At least it sounds like more fun! Porkfest, get it? Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more.... :D

Crazy_luck
05-25-2006, 01:01 PM
Radio antenna??? Um, I don't have one of those........ I just assumed it was integrated into the rear window... Am I missing something or are you talking about a different car?

But in any case I agree. People just have no respect for other peoples property. Thankfuly I wasnt' raised that way!

<whisper>he drives a cavalier, he don't own a charger yet</whisper> :shifty:

gomango2860
05-25-2006, 01:14 PM
<whisper>he drives a cavalier, he don't own a charger yet</whisper> :shifty:

<whisper> OK. That makes sense now<whisper> :ninja:

<SHOUT> But the freakin point is it don't matter if he drives a Ford Pinto! If he takes care of and pride of his Sh** then people should leave it the heck alone!<SHOUT> :mad:

Deep breath.....

Well I feel better now.

PS. People still suck! :cool:

epoch
05-25-2006, 01:15 PM
lol you jerk :(

gomango2860
05-25-2006, 01:42 PM
lol you jerk :(

Me????? :cry:

HemiChemi
05-25-2006, 01:43 PM
lol you jerk :(Yeah, Crazy!

(You beat me to it! :D)

HemiChemi
05-25-2006, 01:44 PM
Me????? :cry:Naw, he was talkin' to Crazy_luck...

Crazy_luck
05-25-2006, 01:48 PM
Naw, he was talkin' to Crazy_luck...

What did I do? I wispered it so he wouldn't hear anything... :smoke:

2006MangoCharger-Oregon
05-25-2006, 01:55 PM
Jealousy plain and simple.

Also keep in mind that many years ago children (people) were taught to respect their neighbor and other people....not any more ! I believe a lot of the social issues and lack of respect for oneanother is why we also see stupid s_it like this happening.

Crazy_luck
05-25-2006, 01:59 PM
Jealousy plain and simple.

Also keep in mind that many years ago children (people) were taught to respect their neighbor and other people....not any more ! I believe a lot of the social issues and lack of respect for oneanother is why we also see stupid s_it like this happening.

Damn right! When I was young, if I got out of line, I got hit by the belt so bad I couldn't sit for 3 days, and you know damn well I behaved for quite a while before I acted up again. Painful consequences seem to have more of an effect....

Dysentery Bob
05-25-2006, 02:31 PM
Actually she is a Captain with the Sheriffs office. The building I work in has an adult detention facility connected to it so the Sheriffs office handles security.

And no, I'm not a po po. I scored too high on the placement test so I'm a fireman! :tongue: Now I bet we figure out who in this forum are cops.... I'll put on my turnout gear now so let the flames fly!! J/K I got nothing but love for my gun tottin brothers and sisters!

Ack another damn hose dragger.

70 AAR Cuda
05-25-2006, 02:43 PM
In my case it would be better if I did not know who did it. I have a bad temper and its even worse when it comes to my car. I really dont think anyone at my work would do it though.

cork
05-25-2006, 04:23 PM
This is nowhere near as bad as getting paitballed but....

I got to work this morning and parked my car in the back part of the lot (like I always do) and walked into the building. No more then 10 minutes later one of my co-workers comes in and tells me he just took a soda can off the hood of my car. Now I don't drink Diet Dr. Pepper and if I did I wouldn't use my freakin car as a coaster!!!!

I'm going out to check on it now and I'm sure that there is no harm done but WTF! Somebody would have had to go out of their way to put it there. I work in a secure building and I'm going to see about getting the CCTV tape. Again, I know it's nothing major but what makes some people think they can F*** with other people stuff like that!!!

Ahhhhhhh!! I've said if before and I'll say it again... PEOPLE SUCK!

R U sure your coWorker isn't just a prankster trying to get a rise out of you?

HuskerCharger312
05-25-2006, 05:19 PM
People do that kinna crap to me all the time. It gets annoying all the comments from people I work with about this or that. Most people are just jealous and say stupid crap because they actually love my car, but won't dare admitt it.

HEM1 PWR
05-25-2006, 05:33 PM
I went to a New Years Eve party and this guy ask if I minded if he looked inside. I said ok and unlocked the door and as he was opening the door he set his coffee cup on the roof. I told him to get his cup, grab the door from him, shut and locked it. What is a matter with people?

yldthng
05-25-2006, 05:39 PM
And no, I'm not a po po. I scored too high on the placement test so I'm a fireman! :tongue:

Some of my best friends are FF's . . . ok, I work for fire too . . . just don't fight fires.

HemiMotorhead
05-25-2006, 05:45 PM
Some of my best friends are FF's . . . ok, I work for fire too . . . just don't fight fires.
Do you start the fires ? :devil: aachachacha :D

HuskerCharger312
05-25-2006, 05:53 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/05/25/invisibility.cloak.ap/index.html
The answer to all of our problems....accept someone might run into it....:dead:

HemiChemi
05-25-2006, 06:44 PM
I went to a New Years Eve party and this guy ask if I minded if he looked inside. I said ok and unlocked the door and as he was opening the door he set his coffee cup on the roof. I told him to get his cup, grab the door from him, shut and locked it. What is a matter with people?Yeah! It's New Year's eve and he's drinking coffee?! :rolleyes:

Seriously, many ppl are boneheaded... they just don't think! :halloween

HemiChemi
05-25-2006, 06:48 PM
Do you start the fires ? :devil: aachachacha :DWho ARE you? Jimmy Durante? (You need another "cha"...) Popeye? (It's more like "Uck, uck, uck, uck, uck!) :D:D:D:D:D :tongue:

rowdy
05-25-2006, 07:34 PM

I went to the Tipton Pork Fest one year. Talk about a wild event. They create a huge mud pit with 3 feet of wet slippery slime. Then, the pork fest begins. Everyone gets naked and jumps in. There was splashing and squeeling and slop and filth. I found me a cute little piggy, wrapped my arms around her tender loins and we were makin bacon. Afterwords, everyone sits around the campfire and eats a good low cholesterol diet of pork rinds and warm bacon grease and sings Oscar Meyer commercial songs. Nothing but artery clogging goodness in every bite. If you dont go just once to see it for yourself, you are a real swine.

HemiChemi
05-25-2006, 07:41 PM
I went to the Tipton Pork Fest one year. Talk about a wild event. They create a huge mud pit with 3 feet of wet slippery slime. Then, the pork fest begins. Everyone gets naked and jumps in. There was splashing and squeeling and slop and filth. I found me a cute little piggy, wrapped my arms around her tender loins and we were makin bacon. Afterwords, everyone sits around the campfire and eats a good low cholesterol diet of pork rinds and warm bacon grease and sings Oscar Meyer commercial songs. Nothing but artery clogging goodness in every bite. If you dont go just once to see if for yourself, you are a real swine.Lardy, lardy! I laughed so loud I nearly split my spareribs! Go pork yourself! :D:D:D

HemiMotorhead
05-25-2006, 07:45 PM
I went to the Tipton Pork Fest one year. Talk about a wild event. They create a huge mud pit with 3 feet of wet slippery slime. Then, the pork fest begins. Everyone gets naked and jumps in. There was splashing and squeeling and slop and filth. I found me a cute little piggy, wrapped my arms around her tender loins and we were makin bacon. Afterwords, everyone sits around the campfire and eats a good low cholesterol diet of pork rinds and warm bacon grease and sings Oscar Meyer commercial songs. Nothing but artery clogging goodness in every bite. If you dont go just once to see if for yourself, you are a real swine.
Bwaahaaaaaahaaaaaaa!:D :D :D Sounds awesome!

yldthng
05-26-2006, 12:02 PM
Do you start the fires ? :devil: aachachacha :D

Yeah, I'm hotl like that!!

gomango2860
05-26-2006, 02:23 PM

I don't think that they guy who told me about it was pulling my leg. He is a pretty straight forward guy and I trust him. It's obvious that whoever did it didn't intend to cause any real harm. That would be easy to do if they wanted....

However, the way I look at it is the worst damage I had done to my previous car (a jeep Wrangler) was done when someone thought they would be "cute" to write something in the dirt on the hood of my car (I was camping at the time so that's why it was dirty). Well they didn't mean to cause any damage but in the process they scratched my paint and you could read what they wrote for months. It took me several times with a good cleaner wax to kinda get them out! This kinda "harmless prank" reminds me of that.

scootr68
05-26-2006, 09:29 PM
Yet another reason why some people should not have offspring...they just keep tainting the gene pool,lol!

ChargerPL
05-27-2006, 12:22 AM
I went to see xmen tonight and when i came back to my car i found a drink under my wheel but i caught it before i ran over it. But then we went to eat and while in the restaurant some people T.P.ed my car and left the rest of the roll on my wiper.

I didnt see it happen which really pissed me off because i have no idea who would be so disrespectfull as to mess with someone elses car. Honestly what do they get out of it. If i would have caught them it would not have been nice. We were there with a group of people and they all came out with me when i noticed it through the window. A couple of people were around my car when i got out there too. One guy who just pulled up was like why would someone do that especially to a charger. Nothing happened to the car but im just so pissed that people cant respect other peoples things.

JasonB
05-27-2006, 01:58 AM
My buddy's helmet for his bike got stolen today.. he went home.. got his car and cruised main looking for somebody walking with it. aND HE FOUND THEM!!

Fcking dood told me he jumped out of the car and took them all out, broke one guys arm and knocked the other guy out cold(he is ex army).

I laughed so hard, he said they were crying like little girls LOL