**AAC Has Been Good To Me* [Archive] - Dodge Charger Forums

: **AAC Has Been Good To Me*

DaBlackPearl
04-13-2009, 11:33 AM
I wanted to go on record and say that My experience with AAC has been a good one to date. Justin answered my questions via emails and Mecha did my install. I love the look of their product on my car and I am not in the habit of company bashing but I may have made a mistake and posted something in thier thread about another vendor while caught up in some excitement. I did not realize it was an AAC thread.

I would like to publically apologize to to AAC for that post.

AAC is a good company & I hope to do business with them in the future.

wickedchargerrt
04-13-2009, 11:54 AM
Just fyi, you cant mention another members name when stating services installed without them being a supporting vendor. People have been getting into trouble for that.
Just lookin out for ya :bigthumb:

DaBlackPearl
04-13-2009, 12:05 PM
Just fyi, you cant mention another members name when stating services installed without them being a supporting vendor. People have been getting into trouble for that.

So are you saying that I just screwed up again?....If so boy am I getting deeper. Mecha installs for AAC so technically I should not get into trouble.

Thank you for pointing that out. I just hope the real point is getting accross that I am a satisfied customer of AAC & I made a mistake.

thumper07
04-13-2009, 12:11 PM
Open mouth...

Insert foot... :)

Accidents happen. I've gotten in trouble many times from saying stuff by accident.

(shh, i really say them on purpose. But I just play dumb)

08Black3.5SE+
04-13-2009, 12:12 PM
aac must not want my money....they arent responding to my PM's....:(

DaBlackPearl
04-13-2009, 12:38 PM
Open mouth...

Insert foot... :)

Accidents happen. I've gotten in trouble many times from saying stuff by accident.

(shh, i really say them on purpose. But I just play dumb)

Well, I'm trying to stay out of trouble in my old age. plus I feel bad because I have not had any problems with AAC.

Call them. I'm sure that they are busy and calling is always better.

thumper07
04-13-2009, 12:41 PM
Old age? Well, I believe you since you're a Harley rider :) (just kidding, I'm an old crotch rocket guy and all my friends ride Harley and Victory. I just don't like cruisers, no matter how old I get. 42 and still riding crotch rockets)

What happened exactly with the whole AAC deal?

DaBlackPearl
04-13-2009, 01:18 PM
Old age? Well, I believe you since you're a Harley rider :) (just kidding, I'm an old crotch rocket guy and all my friends ride Harley and Victory. I just don't like cruisers, no matter how old I get. 42 and still riding crotch rockets)

What happened exactly with the whole AAC deal?

I posted the name of another vendor in an AAC thread...I didn't realize that it was an AAC thread. I was very excited about something else and just made a mistake. I didn't bash them or anything but my post was deleted and I felt like crap so I wanted to post something positive about AAC because I have no problems with them.

43 and I love my cruiser...been riding since a kid in dirt...been a Harley owner since I was 21.

thumper07
04-13-2009, 01:34 PM
Oh, you're not old!!! I thought you were going to say you were 75. I have some friends that are in their late 40s and still race mountain bikes and kick the cr_p out of 25 year olds. I also have friends in their 60s that compete for accuracy in skydiving out at Clewiston. Older people today are NOT like the older people yesterday. They are as cool, if not cooler, than anybody else...they just have more years under their belt.

I wouldn't worry about that other thread. They've probably forgotten about it already.

georgiaslim45
04-13-2009, 02:17 PM
I wanted to go on record and say that My experience with AAC has been a good one to date. Justin answered my questions via emails and Mecha did my install. I love the look of their product on my car and I am not in the habit of company bashing but I may have made a mistake and posted something in thier thread about another vendor while caught up in some excitement. I did not realize it was an AAC thread.

I would like to publically apologize to to AAC for that post.

AAC is a good company & I hope to do business with them in the future.

I hear ya Pearl. These guys are on alot of forums and I know folks want their PM's and post answered immediately but these guys are busy selling products besides halo's and are truly just grindin'. Trying to expand any business is not any easy task, I can definitely respect their hustle. Some days are going to be better than others and that goes for the business and the consumers. For the most part from what I have heard even through the criticism is that AAC stands by their products and warranty, which I can definitely respect.

Gladiator
04-13-2009, 02:23 PM

I'm pretty sure he can mention Mecha. He is a licensed AAC installer and charges the exact same as they do for installation.

thumper07
04-13-2009, 02:30 PM
Jim Burton - Machine Precision
Ralph Nader - Superior Suspension
Nikki Trader - Mopar Transformers

These people, and their companies, provided excellent parts and service with all my installs.

I just mentioned 3 people from 3 different companies that are not vendors and related it to service I received :icon_aetsch:

ChargeRonDavinS
04-13-2009, 02:41 PM

you're not the only one...

I will just come out and say it. I don't like AAC's products, customer service, or any aspect of the company.

They did contact me, however to discuss why, and I told him the same thing I've said on here. I don't like how they do business, at all.

Always open for a change of opinion though

DaBlackPearl
04-13-2009, 04:04 PM
Jim Burton - Machine Precision
Ralph Nader - Superior Suspension
Nikki Trader - Mopar Transformers

These people, and their companies, provided excellent parts and service with all my installs.

I just mentioned 3 people from 3 different companies that are not vendors and related it to service I received :icon_aetsch:

You are such a rebel!! :smile:
you're not the only one...

I will just come out and say it. I don't like AAC's products, customer service, or any aspect of the company.

They did contact me, however to discuss why, and I told him the same thing I've said on here. I don't like how they do business, at all.

Always open for a change of opinion though

I respect your opinion and you have the right to express it but I can't slam a company if they have not done me wrong. As you stated in another thread, it is impossible for a company to please everyone and a customer is more likely to talk about the negative more than the positive.

I just don't want to get a bad name for bashing a company especially if they have done nothing wrong to me. If I had a friend that had a bad experience with a company but I got hooked up and I am happy, I will probably still buy from that company. however, if my friend told me that they were bad before I purchased then I would prbably not purchase from them.

I'm sorry that you are not happy with AAC, I have plenty of companies that I dislike but I have never joined any forums until this one so I don't usually post about them. I hope your issues get worked out with AAC.

Hemidude23
04-13-2009, 04:29 PM

they got my money and wont return my PMS for broken halos AGAIN 3rd time in year

ChargeRonDavinS
04-13-2009, 04:58 PM
You are such a rebel!! :smile:

I respect your opinion and you have the right to express it but I can't slam a company if they have not done me wrong. As you stated in another thread, it is impossible for a company to please everyone and a customer is more likely to talk about the negative more than the positive.

I just don't want to get a bad name for bashing a company especially if they have done nothing wrong to me. If I had a friend that had a bad experience with a company but I got hooked up and I am happy, I will probably still buy from that company. however, if my friend told me that they were bad before I purchased then I would prbably not purchase from them.

I'm sorry that you are not happy with AAC, I have plenty of companies that I dislike but I have never joined any forums until this one so I don't usually post about them. I hope your issues get worked out with AAC.

My dislike for AAC is with how they treat my fellow forum members, how they dont back their products, the disrespectful pm's I've received in response to questions about purchasing a product (long before my dislike for AAC), and many reasons i choose not to disclose.

DaBlackPearl
04-13-2009, 05:24 PM
they got my money and wont return my PMS for broken halos AGAIN 3rd time in year

I'm sorry that you are having trouble with your halo's, it was your thread that I posted in that got deleted... :sad: I hope that you can work out your differences. Maybe they are busy, I have seen that they prefer to be called on the phone rather than PM's...have you called them?

ChargerSILVERBULLET
04-13-2009, 05:46 PM
I actually had a problem with my inverters and I sent them to Dan, it took a month or so before I heard anything and I contacted Justin finally and he told me to shoot him an e-mail about it as it would be faster and in the end he ended up upgrading my inverter to the XE ones and I had them a few days later. Thanks for that Justin and I'll let you guys know how they worked for me. I'd probably e-mail Justin directly, probably get it situated faster.

wickedchargerrt
04-13-2009, 07:20 PM
I'm pretty sure he can mention Mecha. He is a licensed AAC installer and charges the exact same as they do for installation.

I'm not gonna pretend to inforce the rule or interpret it, not my job. I could care less about the issue i just didnt want a buddy gettin in trouble as other people have recently even though they too are authorized installers for vendors and non vendors both. I've just had better luck, if i'm not sure, to ask a mod prior to them finding it on their own. Then it's probably a bit safer.
None the less glad someone had a good vendor experience around here :grin:

NightMare R/T
04-13-2009, 07:23 PM
I got my interior lights from aac no problems.

im gonna go start a thread trying to sell an ipod now.......

ChargeRonDavinS
04-13-2009, 07:34 PM
I got my interior lights from aac no problems.

im gonna go start a thread trying to sell an ipod now.......

I wish they had responded to my inquiry months ago about purchasing interior LED lights.

NightMare R/T
04-13-2009, 07:36 PM
I wish they had responded to my inquiry months ago about purchasing interior LED lights.

I just ordered them from the site. I will get a set of fog light led's(maby in red if I can) I also want to change my turn signals to red led's

yup im a rolling ticket.

ChargeRonDavinS
04-13-2009, 07:48 PM
I just ordered them from the site. I will get a set of fog light led's(maby in red if I can) I also want to change my turn signals to red led's

yup im a rolling ticket.

you and me both, brother!

NightMare R/T
04-13-2009, 07:57 PM
you and me both, brother!

yup but im in cali....

really Im kinda curious if I can legally be ticked for red turn signals. I mean my brakes are red and flash dont they?

ChargeRonDavinS
04-13-2009, 07:58 PM
yup but im in cali....

really Im kinda curious if I can legally be ticked for red turn signals. I mean my brakes are red and flash dont they?

yes but red implies that the oncoming drivers are looking at the REAR of yoru vehicle. It can be confusing to stupid people, and that is why they are illegal. Red belongs in the ass end of your car so people know where the rear of your car is :)

ChargeRonDavinS
04-13-2009, 07:59 PM
and LEGALLY..... " " " " LEGALLY " " " " cops can do ANYTHING.

NightMare R/T
04-13-2009, 08:02 PM
and LEGALLY..... " " " " LEGALLY " " " " cops can do ANYTHING.

lol

Mik3y
04-13-2009, 09:18 PM
Ordered from both AAC and Flashtech saturday!
Lets see who ships faster.

ChargeRonDavinS
04-13-2009, 10:18 PM
Ordered from both AAC and Flashtech saturday!
Lets see who ships faster.

thats easy...

Ezcorpion
04-13-2009, 10:22 PM
AAC is a great company. Mecha is the best installer. Hands down.

He has hooked up pretty much every mod i have done to my ride.

Thank you guys for your support.